My husband is cheating on me and refuses to end the affair but friend and family are advising against divorce. What should I do?

My husband started cheating on me after we had our second child. We have been married for 7 years. Even after repeated confrontations he hasn't ended the affair with the other woman. I am keen on filing a divorce which my family and friends are advising me against. What should i do now, keeping in mind my kid's future too?


If he hasn't ended the could be serious. iS THE OTHER PERSON MARRIED TOO?


Honestly... affairs are much short-lived. What matters iswhether his affair has changed your feelings for him? If not,give it some time.

  • Mira
  • Posted: 31 Jul 2016

What is this space?

Bonobology Communities are group forums where our registered users can post questions/issues and other users can discuss those, offer suggestions, etc.

To start a discussion, please click the 'Start New Discussion' button and choose any of the communities the question is about and post it to that community.


Disclaimer: The information, views, and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Bonobology.