Relationship Counselling

Want to save my marriage to a schizophrenic

Name Withheld Posted on : 21 Jun 2017

With treatment life will be more bearable, don’t take his words to heart.

Views: 193
Comments: 0

Mother against my inter caste marriage

Deepa Posted on : 14 Jun 2017

Make your mother meet the boy and see the qualities in him that you appreciate

Views: 170
Comments: 0

They’re planning to marry just to prove their parents wrong

Anand Posted on : 12 Jun 2017

His life style and upbringing is different and hence maybe his life decisions. Unless the couple seeks out your advice, your words may sound like interference.

Views: 348
Comments: 0

Boyfriend is marrying girl of parent’s choice

Sonia Posted on : 09 Jun 2017

He is a grown man who chose to listen to his parents. It is time to move on.

Views: 543
Comments: 0

My husband had an affair with my sister

Name Withheld Posted on : 07 Jun 2017

Accept their apology and check whether you can rekindle your spark

Views: 413
Comments: 0

He broke up with me and won’t return my money

Thara Posted on : 10 May 2017

It’s your hard-earned money, don’t feel guilty for wanting it back

Views: 575
Comments: 0

How to legalise live-in relationship

Name Withheld Posted on : 25 Apr 2017

It is not possible and you are liable under ‘adultery’

Views: 176
Comments: 0

Is a court marriage valid?

Prem Singh Posted on : 15 Apr 2017

If the marriage was not consummated, it can be annulled

Views: 156
Comments: 0

She was married in childhood and faces torture

Name Withheld Posted on : 12 Apr 2017

File complaints in court and with the police

Views: 129
Comments: 0

मैंने एक अपमानजनक विवाह को त्याग दिया लेकिन फिर भी मुझे मेरे पति की याद क्यों आती है?

अनजान Posted on : 01 Apr 2017

आपको बस धैर्य रखना होगा और आपको खुद को ब्रेक देना होगा

Views: 508
Comments: 0

मेरा पति शोषण करता है और अन्तरंग होना नहीं चाहता

अनजान Posted on : 01 Apr 2017

परिवार या दोस्तों से बात करें या एक विशेषज्ञ से परामर्श करें

Views: 202
Comments: 0

वह अचानक से बदल गया है और कहता है कि चला जाएगा

अत्रेय Posted on : 30 Mar 2017

उसे सीधे उत्तर के लिए पूछें

Views: 158
Comments: 0

Girlfriend left me due to a misunderstanding, am depressed

Name Withheld Posted on : 21 Mar 2017

Try and clear the misunderstanding with her, sometimes relationships don’t work out. If too upset seek help of a Psychotherapist

Views: 559
Comments: 0

My husband left me when I revealed I had OCD in the past

Name Withheld Posted on : 21 Mar 2017

Seek ways to get through to him, get help from family; try couples counselling.

Views: 1.64k
Comments: 0

  • Page 1 of 2
  • 1
  • 2
  •  Go To 

Disclaimer: The information, views, and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Bonobology.

Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved Sitemap