If you and your SO haven’t sent these memes to each other, what have you done lately?
The meme culture has gone viral and what other way to express your love for your partner than keeping up with the latest trend?
1. The love you feel when you are totally gushing about your partner.
Related reading: 5 types of girls in a relationship
2. For the love of your life, to tell her she lights up your world like no one else.
3. To let your SO know that you have built a future in your head with him/her.
4. Attention from bae is a must. No shortcuts whatsoever.
5. “That’s a whole lot of attitude you throwing here, my love.” – This meme to let him know unnecessary yelling will get him nowhere.
Related reading: 7 rituals every couple should follow daily
6. For the comfortable couples out there who have been through thick and thin and in their spare time they get together solely for silently judging and indulging in harmless gossip (and making fun).
7. When food is more or less everything in your relationship with your girl.
8. ‘Cause bae is life and you need bae in your life. All the time.
9. What says Happy Anniversary better than a classical meme that proves your funny side with a touch of awesomeness?