The only thing that is always in style is staying in shape! We know how hard this can be given the many high-calorie options out there, which is why we bring to you a delicious and light salad specially put together by renowned chef Irfan Pabaney. What better way to spend date night than tossing together a delicious salad and catching up over some wine? Grab your partner and try this today!
Recipe for Grilled Vegetables Salad with a Cumin Lemon Dressing
Salad oil 15ml
Red capsicum 10g
Green capsicum 10g
Yellow capsicum 10g
Lemon juice 1 no
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Grill the bell peppers and fennel.
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber in cubes
- Remove the segments of grapefruit.
- Wash and dry the arugula
- Roast the cumin seeds
- to make the dressing take lemon juice in a bowl
- slowly whisk in the oil to emulsify
- season with salt and pepper
- toss all the vegetables in a bowl and mix the dressing
- now mix in the crushed roasted cumin
- to serve place salad in a cold salad plate
Irfan Pabaney was born in Bogota, Colombia in 1966, graduated in 1988 (B.Com) and did his hotel management after that from HAFT (HotelAdministration & Food Technology) at Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai. He then did a course in pan Asian food from the At Sunrise academy in Singapore before his stint with Seijo & The Soul Dish and worked at various restaurants during his career including Indigo & was corporate chef of Hakkasan and Yauatcha before joining hands with Rachel Goenka and starting his own restaurant, The Sassy Spoon, in February 2013.