Does this festival have an ‘other side?’ Perhaps, it does, says our humourist Jammy
When a man marries a woman, it is the highest compliment he can pay her. In 95% of the cases, it also becomes the last compliment. In the other 5% of cases, the final compliment comes when the bags are being packed at the honeymoon location.
When I look back at 12 years of sex life…I can confidently say: “Yes! I have tried my hand at that!”
Making out takes a comic turn in our author Jammy’s life.
A hilarious take on relationships, both off and on the record
Maybe, marriages are made in heaven but on earth, they are a high maintenance affair. Blogger Jammy, in his inimitable style, gives us the inside story about why and how getting falling in love saved India’s failing economy.