I inherited some golden rules of marriage from my mom on my marrige day.
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house Is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it may your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bringing up mistakes of the past
6. Neglect the whole world apart from each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once everyday try to say one kind or complimentary thing life partner
9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who is wrong it is the one who does the most talkingPublished in