I had walked into my marriage like any other young girl full of dreams and anticipation of a new life with my best friend and now husband. But after years, today I can say that the crux of marriage is learning as much as it is love and these are a few of my lessons from this marriage, hope it keeps them coming for life:
- Its one thing to be in love and quite another to set up a household and have it running.
- One of the best things a marriage leads to is KIDS who keep the lessons for life coming.
- Things are never as bad as they seem and as rosy as they are in Hindi films and Ekta Kapoor soaps.
- The best treatment for your spouse is equality and no prejudice.
- Sharing is not always caring, having a space of your own and giving the spouse the space is as important too.
- Happiness is not always GRAND and milestone types it is more like in small every day joys and more of a road trip types. keep anticipating the view around the next curve.
- Keep learning on the job with your co-student.