There’s literally always a Bollywood reference for every mood that you are in and when I talk about Bollywood, it just doesn’t mean the actual movies and the actors and the songs, but also the movie posters. Here are some of the film posters that perfectly capture the essence of true love and well, life.
Some movie posters say it all perfectly
- When you first meet your significant other and know that this moment will be something you’d recount to your children and grand-children: Jab We Met
- When someone asks you about your ex: Fraud Saiyaan
- When you dress like the diva you are: Queen
- When you get pregnant: Badhaai Ho
- When you and your friends talk about the funny booze stories: Vodka Diaries
- When your partner and you have been desperately trying to find a decent house in a locality to move in: Love PerSqaure Foot
- When your girlfriend who’s usually very sweet occasionally turns in some supernatural monster in anger: Pari
- When your best friend decides to get married to someone who you do not approve of but well, you got to dress up nonetheless: Veere Di Wedding
- When you met a prospective groom after your parents’ continual insistence and it turns out, you actually liked the man: Raazi
- That moment when you realise your man doesn’t even know how to do dishes: Nawabzaade
- When no matter what your parents keep saying, you do as you wish: Manmarziyaan
- When your relationship status is the most complicated equation you’ve had to solve: Jalebi
- When you finally catch on the naughty hints that your girl has been dropping all day long: Tubelight.
These aren’t even the best movie posters. Watch the video to know the actual gems!
[penci_video url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQoUNFKlfg” align=”center” width=”100%” /]