Once in your life, you meet this man and the inner Eros awakens within you. He is so damn attractive that you badly want to make him want you. And guess what, you actually can. Enter the modern dating marvel – text messages. Yes, you can seduce your man with some hot, playful and steamy text messages and watch him getting hooked to you. Seducing your boyfriend will not just make your night hot, but will also strengthen your relationship further.
“It’s always words that undress you.” – Shahir Zag
Some women can take to the art of seduction easily and can make a man want tear clothes with just a few rolls of eyes. For some, it may not be that easy. You may feel insecure and shy, and also feel self-conscious at the same time. If you have been in a relationship, it may be even harder since you both get so used to each others that those ‘I want you right now’ moments seem less and lesser. However, having a great sex life with your boyfriend or husband would add zing to your life, and we are here to help you take some control of your sex life, and make your man want you bad. Simply, by seducing on the phone, without even talking!
How to seduce a man with text messages without sending ‘sexts’?
You decide to make things spicy and hot. But you really want to pull some strings and show him that you are really into him. You may have even Googled some of the ideas. You have picked up your cell phone to type a seductive text message when a buzz of questions hit you-
- What if he thinks of me as horny and slutty?
- What if he isn’t into that kind of texting?
- What if he isn’t into texting at all?
- Worse, what if he shows my texts to his friends?
Obviously, you are deliberating upon these questions because you have your reputation at stake and no one likes making a fool of themselves. Plus, you are worried if he thinks that you are being raunchy and desperate. We hear you!
In such situations, it is always better to make sure your man is receptive to digital flirting – and let us tell you, they are. According to Barbara Greenberg PhD, a clinical psychologist who specialises in family and relationship issues, “More than likely, your crush is into you if they carry on the conversation and respond without too much of a lag time.” That will pretty much be your hint!
The next best thing to do would be to choose a delicate balance of words that play on ‘flirty’ and ‘sexy’ rather than ‘dirty’ and ‘kinky’. In this way, your seductive text messages serve two purposes – first, you save each other from an awkward and embarrassing situation and more importantly, you put him in a seductive mood that turns him on (even when he isn’t someone into that kind of texting).
Ladies, here is a collection of 20 hottest text messages to seduce a man and get his instant attention. And they aren’t nude photos – who knows, he may not even be ready for boobs flashing on his mobile screen. So play flirty, not dirty.
20 hottest examples of texts to turn him on
“It’s always words that undress you.” – Shahir Zag
Before you dismiss the idea of seducing someone without flashing yourself in nude selfies as ‘impossible’, let us assure you that making your man form images in his mind by reading your carefully crafted words is seductive beyond words. The anticipation that follows, the excitement that builds up and the intimacy you end up sharing is much more pronounced when you woo your man with creative alternative other than sexts and nude pics.
Romance experts say that hot text messages are like foreplay. They help you in warming up by putting you in a seductive and sexy mood for the future action. They are usually flirty and playful and help in building a healthy sexual tension. And, no, they do not threat your classy reputation. Here is how to seduce with text messages, without sounding desperate.
- Let him know that you’re thinking about him: If you want your man to be turned on and think about you, it’s natural if he wants to know you are turned on and thinking about him too. So let him know that. If you have had amazing dates (or nights) before, you can text: “Hey, I can’t stop thinking about you.” Or “Last night was amazing, I have been thinking about it.”
- Never say the direct words: The very art of seduction states that you never say directly, “I want to make out.” You can always try putting that sexy idea in his mind. Let him think about you naked instead – “God, what a tiring day. I couldn’t wait to get off my clothes and into my blanket. With you by my side, ofcourse!”
- Play a little game: You must have played the Truth or Dare game in high school. Bring it back into your bedroom. Ask him, “Suppose we were alone in a bedroom, what do you think we should do?” or “What do you want us to do after the date tonight?” It will definitely keep his mind racing
- Ask his opinion: Take a naughtier step up and ask, “I was thinking to buy some new lingerie. Will lace or satin look good on my skin?” He will definitely have a tough time coming out from the with-lingerie and without-lingerie you in his mind
- Tease him with a photo: Once he gives his input about which lingerie will look good on you, try pulling it out from your closet. Set up a sexy backdrop with some candles, wine, a bed sheet waiting to be messed up with and the lingerie he suggested. But avoid sending nude photos – they are not seductive but can be devastating. Text him, “Can’t wait to try them on.” This will give him a visual treat. Chances are there he would rush to you immediately
- Bring in the desserts: Foodstuff like chocolate syrup, whipped cream or berries are major sex metaphors. Click a picture of these food items and ask, “Where will you put these?” Well, the next time he gets a chance he will show you where he wants to put it
- Role-play his fantasy woman: Every man secretly fantasises about his female sex model. Ask him and about his fantasy woman and text, “I was wondering how you would feel if I dressed up as…”
- Show off your flexibility: If you wish to grab his attention then try turning it towards your body. Tell him, “You know the yoga and aerobic sessions are really paying off, want to see me at my flexible best?” He is surely going to think about you in all those positions. Target arousal: achieved
- Send him a gift card: If you have been text messaging each other for a while now and you have his full attention, type “This text message is a gift card. You can use it whenever you wish to and do whatever you with.” You can add the validity period depending on how quickly you wish to see him
- Be honest: Sometimes it’s good to keep it straight and watch him go weak down there for you. Simply drop in a seductive text, “Just so you know, I am not wearing any underwear right now.”
- Make him want you, badly: Sending him a seductive text right in the heat of the moment turns a man on like anything. Text him, “I am typing with one hand because my other hand is busy. ” He gets the message. He is on your mind right now. He can feel it in his pants
- Walk him through your dreams: “Hey, I had a really sexy dream yesterday night. You were in it.” Text this and watch him pester you for the saucy details
- Act it together: If you both watched a movie together, with some particularly sexy scenes, then text him “You remember that scene from the movie… how about we try to act it out someday?” As a bonus, you can always ask him to think of some ‘awards’ after your performance
- Tell him about your date locations: “You know maybe we should just go on a long drive tonight, what do you say?” If he is missing you too, then you guys are definitely going to have a great ride
- Go emoji: When you want him to miss you but are running short of words send some obvious emoticons like ‘wink’, ‘egg plant’ or ‘lips’. But be careful, according to dating guru, Debra Goldstein, “Emoticons are okay to use sparingly. We’ve known many who said the over use of emoticons is a deal breaker.”
- Get him worked up: “I know you love working out in the gym. Try saving some energy for later?” This is so much hotter and sexier. He will smile throughout his gym session. And, did we tell you that sex actually burns calories?
- Use that compliment: “I love that tie you’re wearing. Want to use it someday?” Things just got steamy. He may become sexually obsessed with you!
- Pun it: “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” Whoa. You might be aiming at each other’s new cell phones or latest travel photographs or surprise gifts, but you both know that the pun has hit its target
- The shower text: It’s like the good old trick that always does its work. Send him, “Just came back after a long day, going to hit the shower.” Things are definitely going to get dirty in his mind. And your’s too
- Make use of the weather: If it’s cold, “Hey, it’s so cold outside. I wish you could warm me up.” If it’s hot, “It’s so hot. Want to take a dip in the pool?” Weather can be played in so many ways!
Many relationship experts believe that text messaging is the first step to dating. Some even refer to it as the new calling. People prefer sending seductive text messages rather than saying it to the other person’s face because it seems much more comfortable and much less intimidating. But sending hot text messages serves a greater purpose than fleeting sensory experience.
If you are really into a man and wish to know him more, then you should choose your text messages wisely. According to Debra Goldstein, co-author with Olivia Baniuszewicz, of Flirtexting, “Texting is the new first step in dating. What and when you write back can easily determine the fate of your relationship. Therefore putting some real thought into it so that your text, i.e. you, sticks out from the rest is very important.”
And so, all you women out there, make it sexy, but make it count as well. Now go ahead and let your words do the talking.