She was married in childhood and faces torture

Single Man Thinking

Q: I want to marry a woman who is already married but her husband doesn’t want to give divorce. He is much older (49) than her (28). Her parents got her married when she was 14. Now she wants to leave him. She is facing sexual abuse and torture from her husband from the first day of her marriage. She is ready to get divorced. Please suggest what to do.

A: She can file a complaint of domestic violence before the concerned court and she can also approach the police and file an FIR against the husband and all those family members who are responsible for physical and mental torture. Further, she can also file for divorce accompanied by an application for maintenance before the concerned court.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.