The Ten Commandments in the bedroom that couples should follow for a successful marriage-
1. Thou shalt not covet thy spouse’s half of the bed.
2. Thou shalt endow thy spouse with half of thy blanket.
3. Thou shalt not snore.
4. Thou shalt cleanse thy earthly body thoroughly before thou retirest.
5. Thou shalt not consume onion, garlic, or any other malodourous substances before thou retirest for the day.
6. Thou shalt not pass any noxious fumes under the sheets or over or anywhere near thy spouse.
7. Thou shalt not speak in thy sleep. But if thou must speak, thou shalt speak clearly and lucidly
Related reading: The trick to a happy, joyful marriage
8. If thou dreamest an interesting dream, thou shalt wait till the next morn to relate thy dream to thy (non-slumbering) spouse.
9. Thou shalt not warm thy spouse’s side of the bed in summer.
10. Thou shalt embrace thy spouse (especially in the cold winter months) to have and to hold till sleep do you part.