1. Prachi Percy Sharma (for the best answer)
Enjoy reading the winning piece of Prachi Percy Sharma here:
I would break off a relation for the following reasons:
1. There is no trust in the relationship- he thinks I have affairs with the men I work with or am friends with.
2. Infidelity: Evolution notwithstanding, I am a stickler for physical fidelity. When I commit to a relationship, it means I won’t even think of straying. I won’t even look at another man, or fantasize about it. If you have a roving appetite and one woman is not enough for your needs, then don’t get into relationships.
3. Domination: He tries to tell me what to wear, or eat or read or drink or how to live or what career to follow. Or he’s a sexist who think I should be controlled because I’m a woman.
4. Inequality: The relationship is not equal. He does not share the household burden with me. I’m expected to do everything. His career is important; mine isn’t. He wants to be high flying in his career but I’m supposed to temper my ambition and vilified if I don’t. He refuses to contribute to child rearing if we decide to have kids, or expects me to leave my job. He doesn’t support my ambition but expects me to support it.
5. Spineless: He doesn’t love me enough to defend me when someone insults or hurts me. He won’t stick up for me if it means going against his family.
6. Consent: If he forces himself on me, he’s done for.
7. Violence: I don’t practice physical violence, and neither will I condone it.
8. Narcissism: If he’s a malignant narcissist and a control freak who thinks the world of himself and repreatedly indulges in gaslighting.
2. Imran Ahmed (for tagging the maximum people)
Congratulations Prachi and Imran for winning gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 each from Amazon.
Stay glued for our next contest to be held on May 19 on our Facebook Page.