My wife won’t let me divorce her

Nandish Thackar
Hands on bars

Q: I’m in big trouble after my marriage. She attempted suicide many times and now I’m planning to file a divorce case. My wife neither allows me to send money to my parents nor is she letting me go to them. But she will never agree for a divorce too. What can I do now?

A: Kindly give an application to the concerned police station stating that she is attempting suicide and also threatening you that she will frame you and your family members in false criminal cases. Second, you may also file an application for divorce under section 13(1)(a) of the Hindu Marriage Act before the concerned family court on the ground of cruelty by wife.

5 Unbelievably Weird Reasons Cited by Indians for Divorce

15 Things Divorced People should know when Getting Into New Relationships

You May Also Like

Leave a Comment


Be a part of bonobology for free and get access to marvelous stories and information.