Astrology plays a big role in our daily lives. Horoscopes are matched before a wedding to determine compatibility and harmony. So, can you judge extramarital affairs in astrology? Experts say you can. Astrologers believe that the possibility of infidelity can be determined when the kundalis of prospective partners are matched.
And in the event the planetary combinations make way for an extramarital affair, the marriage should not take place. As is believed, some doshas can be balanced by performing certain poojas and rituals, but for the ones that cannot be balanced, the match should be rejected. Extramarital affairs are common nowadays and it is possible to save a marriage from troubled waters through astrology.
Planetary Positions That Indicate Extramarital Affairs In Astrology
Extramarital relationships can be indicated in a person’s horoscope using marital astrology. The planetary positions in their respective houses get affected by the presence of other planets and make the way for having extramarital affairs.
Certain zodiac signs are more likely to break your heart and have an affair outside the marriage as well. Marital astrology dictates that the 11th house is the house for extramarital affairs. Four factors play a major role in getting involved with anyone. They are the mind, love or romance, the strength to break social norms, and passion.
The planets governing these emotions are the Moon, Venus, North Node or Rahu and Mars. The ancient Vedic astrology believes that if the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th and 12 houses and their Lords connect with any of these four planets, there is a possibility that a partner will cheat and you will have a troubled marriage.
Related Reading: Zodiac Signs – Traits, Compatibility, Love And The Year 2021 Ahead
Can Marital Astrology Predict Cheating In Marraige?
A lot of men and women ask astrologists whether there is an indication of them having extramarital affairs. ‘What are the remedies to solve my husband’s extramarital affair?’ or ‘What should I do about my cheating wife?’ are among the questions most commonly put to astrologers.
While the reasons for extramarital affairs can be different for different people, planets that control the sexual urge of people play an important role. Some zodiac signs have more sexual urges and they tend to crave satisfaction outside marriage.
Let’s have a look at the planets and houses that are said to play an important role in predicting extramarital affairs. Certain planetary combinations indicate the possibility of extramarital affairs in astrology.
- If your prospective groom or bride’s Moon is in trine to Mercury, it could indicate chances of infidelity. Another planet to look for is Venus. It also has a significant role to play in extramarital affairs and astrology
- Mars and Venus conjunction in Scorpio sun sign in the 9th house is a potent indication of extramarital affairs. Mercury and Moon conjunction in Gemini is also an astrological indicator of infidelity in both men and women
- If Moon is conjunct with Mars, it can lead to clouding of the mind, and a person can become inclined towards illicit relationships. They are more prone to cheating on their partners with extramarital relationships
- A badly afflicted Moon and Sun in the fourth house can also indicate the person’s tendency towards having secrets. They can also have illicit relationships with older or aged women.
- Moon conjunct with Venus gives rise to extreme and sensuous thoughts in the mind of the native, which can hint at tendencies towards extramarital relationships
- A person may be inclined to have an extramarital relationship if the Moon in his or her kundali is conjunct with Rahu. This combination makes one’s mind clouded and prevents rational decisions
- Venus is the planet of love and romance. Venus, when conjunct with Rahu or Mars, boosts passion and lust in one’s life. And this conjunction in signs like Scorpio, Aries, Libra and Gemini can increase the chances of an extramarital affair
- Moon and Mercury, in conjunction with the sun sign Gemini (the sign of love and romance) also indicate a strong possibility of adultery. The person may also get exposed for his extramarital affair if the combination is aspected by the planet Saturn
- Vedic astrology also believes that before marriage the horoscopes should be checked for Punarbhu Dosha – which is basically the conjunction of Moon and Saturn. This combination is believed to make a partner cheat and create a lot of havoc in unrest in a marriage
- Certain horoscopes also have some effect on inclination for extramarital relationships. Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs book claims that Capricorn men are prone to straying later on in their lives. Scorpio men and women are also prone to being lusty and getting into extramarital affairs
Related reading: What His Zodiac Sign Says About The Kind Of Husband He Is
11th House: The house of desires and extramarital affairs
11th house is also known as the house of profit and desires. It is called the house of excess. It means that it will multply traits of plates placed in this house. If there is Jupiter in this house, it will bring abundance of wealth, sometimes more than one can digest. Venus in 11th house indicates extramarital affairs. It shows abundance of wives (one at a time) or affairs. This house is one of the carnal desire trine (kaam trikona).
Astrological remedies for extramarital problems
Secret love affairs in a marriage can weaken the very bond and cause a lot of unrest in the couple’s life. Infidelity can also lead to divorce and other complications. Astrological science believes that certain remedies can help one get rid of partner’s extramarital love affairs. So these are basically astrological remedies for extramarital problems based on zodiac signs.
- To strengthen a marriage, spread some kumkum where your husband sleeps, and in the morning apply the same in the partition of your hair chanting the name of Maa Parvati
- Lighting a tablet of camphor in the bedroom every night may also rid you of your partner’s secret love affair
- If you know the name of the person your partner is having an affair with, writing it on lotus seeds or makhana and burning them till ashes are formed may also work as a remedy for extramarital affairs
Related reading: 5 Made For Each Other Zodiac Signs Love Match – The Stars Say It All
Marital astrology: A warning sign but not a rulebook
Vedic astrological science believes that our lives are governed by the planetary influences. But astrology and especially marital astrology should not bre treated as a rulebook. On the contrary, it should be treated as a book of warnings from which you learn about general possibilities and guide your life and its decisions accordingly. Generalising extramarital affairs based on astrology or blaming infidelity on the planetary combination is neither right nor justified.
You can have a troubled marriage for various other reasons. There are many other reasons people have extramarital affairs, like lack of time, boredom, lack of emotional and physical support, intimacy and lust. Astrology can maybe give you warning signs based on planets, but if you experience that situation, rather than just blaming planets, you should pateintly try to navigate through crisis, to find solutions for it. Even if the solution may lead to separation.
According to many astrologers, if saturn or Rahu are placed in 8th house or if mars is placed in 7th house, it shows indications of a second marraige.
Also, when lord of the 7th house falls in dual signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces), it is a sign for second marraige.
In astrology, 7th house in a kundli represents married life and intimacy between spouses. Thus placements and yog combinations in the 7th house represent number of marraiges and their nature. The second indicator of second marraige is 8th house, also known as the dusthana house.