In romantic relationships, we often expect the man to do all the heavy lifting and treat his partner like a queen. However, a relationship is a partnership between two equals, and therefore, the amount of effort both partners put in to make each other feel special should also level out. Your man wants to feel loved and pampered just as you do. Sometimes, cute notes for the boyfriend left on the side table with a pile of pancakes or inside his favorite comic book are all you need to make your man feel special.
Small, romantic gestures go a long way in building a strong bond between two people, especially when you want to rekindle the romance. We know how difficult it can be to think of romantic gestures and hence we have prepared a humongous list of cute notes to leave your boyfriend, which will make him think of you all day, along with suggestions on where to leave him these notes for optimal effect.
Where To Leave Notes For Your Boyfriend
We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for new ways to express your love to your sweetheart, especially if you’re going for the old-school handwritten love notes. But, before we dive into the cheesiest, most romantic list you’ll ever see, let’s talk about where you should leave them.
Here’s the thing; the importance of the placement of your love notes cannot be overstated. What the cute notes for the boyfriend say is important, but where you leave those little love notes is of greater significance. So, here’s a list of places that will be perfect to leave sweet and cute notes for your boyfriend:
Related Reading: 10 Crazy Things People Do When They’re In Love
1. Gym kit
Mornings are a crazy time. You are in a hurry to get so much done in such little time. Right from cooking and working out to catching the 8 o’clock train, who has time for romance in the midst of all this frenzy? Right? Wrong!
Take 30 seconds from your insane schedule and leave a quick note in your boyfriend’s gym kit which can say, “Happy workout, my Superman!” This is a very cute note to leave your boyfriend and it is the first thing he will see before his workout, which is bound to make him do those crunches with a giant smile on his face.
2. Steering wheel of the car
Leaving cute notes for your boyfriend is such a simple yet effective way to communicate your feelings. If your boyfriend drives to work, finding little love notes waiting for him at the steering wheel of the car is sure to give him a good start to his workday. A simple “Have a great Monday!” or “Good luck with the presentation!” will not only boost his confidence but also make him realize that you are as involved in his life as he is in yours.
3. Lunch box
If you are the kind of girlfriend who packs tiffin for her SO, his lunch box can be the best place for cheesy cute notes for your boyfriend. However, ensure that this one is not too naughty. He may be surrounded by colleagues and can become quite the topic of discussion on the office floor. A simple, “You are sweeter than the dessert I made”, can help him get through the boring day at work.
4. In his perfume drawer
When it comes to leaving romantic cute sticky notes for a boyfriend, his perfume drawer is an ideal and creative place. Fresh out of the shower, he will open his favorite drawer and find a cute little love note more precious than their entire collection of perfumes. You can go all out with these cute notes for your boyfriend. Let him know how attractive he is to you. Leave a quick “You smell irresistible, even without the perfumes. XOXO” and he will be waiting to get some alone time with you.
Related Reading: Reciprocity In Relationships: Meaning And Ways To Build It
5. In a book he is reading currently
Are you one of those lucky girls whose man is a bibliophile? Then you already know which is the next place to leave cute notes for your boyfriend. It is right in the middle of the next mystery he is so deeply engrossed in. After a long day, when he is finally catching up on his reading, finding little love notes in place of his bookmark will help dissipate all his stresses and worries in a jiffy. He will open his novel only to find a bookmark that says “Hey! Do you still want to read or…?” Watch him run to you to make the most of the opportunity!
6. On the fridge
As they say, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and who are we to disagree with that? The fridge is the ideal place to leave surprise love sticky notes for your boyfriend. If he reaches home before you, make sure a little note that reads something like “A snack is waiting for my snack” awaits him. Or if you leave early in the morning, you can leave little love notes inviting him for a romantic date night later in the day. He will not be able to stop smiling all day.
7. The laptop
A hard-working man can often be found glued to his laptop screen. So, if your man is one of them, his laptop screen is the perfect place to leave cute little love notes. It will be the first thing he sees when he logs into work and a little motivation will help him get through the day.
If you know he is going to be awake at night because he has a report to submit the first thing the next morning, you can write a cute note for your boyfriend which reads, “Give your eyes a little rest. Come, snuggle up with me.” He will be sure to admire your thoughtfulness and will feel good about having a caring girlfriend.
8. On the door handle
Who said the little love notes had to be limited to PG-13? Take things a notch higher and leave your man some naughty notes that are sure to get him excited. If he has been out of town for a while, welcome him home with a naughty little note on your bedroom door and make him want you more. It could read something like “I’m about to show you how much I missed you” and he will fall head over heels in love with you all over again.
9. Next to his breakfast
Wake your man up with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, his go-to breakfast, and a romantic note appreciating his presence in your life. If the two of you rarely get a chance to have breakfast together, then it is one of the best places to leave cheesy cute notes for your boyfriend. When he wakes up to a romantic note that says, “ You are my favorite breakfast”, you can rest assured he will go through the rest of the day with a huge smile plastered on his face.
10. In the shower
One of the sexiest places to leave cute notes for a boyfriend is the shower. You can write on the mirror with your bold red lipstick or simply leave a surprise love sticky note for your boyfriend to find when he pops in for a shower. And if you choose your words right, he might even invite you to join him in the shower (wink, wink). For instance, a little love note that reads “ You look so sexy with your wet hair” could be your ticket to a romantic and passionate time with your SO.
Cheesy Love Notes For Boyfriend
Now that you know of all the wonderful places where you can leave cute notes for your boyfriend, let’s talk about the content of the notes. If you are the kind of couple who are cheesier than a seven-cheese pizza with extra cheese, then this is the perfect list for you. He will feel like the luckiest man alive after reading these cheesy love notes for a boyfriend:
- Well, look at you. I am one LUCKY girl! (this is the ideal note for a bathroom mirror)
- I love you more than a millennial loves avocado on toast
- Hope you have a day as bright as your smile!
- You are a treat to my sore eyes, the ketchup to my fries, the bread to my butter & the cheese to my ham. I love you! (the ideal cute lunch love note for boyfriend)
- Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world
- If you were a fish and I were the sea, you would still be the only fish in the waters for me
- Every time I think of you, I smile…
- I love you more than words can ever say
- Wherever you are is where I want to be
- Your smile is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life
These might be cheesy but they do the job! Knowing that your girlfriend appreciates you and is madly in love with you is a wholesome feeling anyone would want to experience. These cheesy and cute notes for your boyfriend help you achieve just that.
Related Reading: 21 Secret Ways To Say “I Love You” In Text
Funny Notes For Boyfriend
Not all relationships are the same, we get that. If you and your SO are more like best friends and share a relationship that is filled with gags and pranks, then this list of funny notes to leave your boyfriend is just the thing for you. Make his laugh his heart out by leaving cute notes for your boyfriend that are the perfect combination of flirty and funny and capture the essence of your relationship:
11. Darling, I know your love is unconditional because you spoon me even when I snore like a bear but here are some earplugs to make your life easier!
12. Babe, if you feel alone while I’m gone, play a horror movie. Give it a few minutes and you won’t feel lonely anymore!
13. Honey, you made me lose my mind, but I’ll never lose my appetite. Can you please start cooking?
14. I’m so in love with you that I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. Too bad I can also feel my common sense flying out of my brain!
15. Falling in love with you sure beats the other falls I had today!
16. You’re basically the cutest thing I’ve ever loved, after my kitten
17. You’re adorable because I’m able to adore you
18. Thanks for always seeing that the fullness of my heart far outweighs the fullness of my bra
19. If you checked with your doctor, I bet he’d say you’ve got a bad case of being loveable
20. If our love were a triangle, it’d be a-cute one!
Being able to indulge in harmless, funny banter is a cute place to be in a relationship. We hope these funny notes to leave your boyfriend can keep the humor alive in your relationship.
Romantic Notes For Boyfriend
It’s time for the classics. We did the cheesy, we did the funny, and we did the cute notes for boyfriend. But for those who like romance the old-fashioned way, we have a perfect list of romantic notes to leave your boyfriend. Tell your partner how much he means to you with the help of these romantic notes:
21. Isn’t it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to you? I love you so much
22. I loved you yesterday, I love you still today, I always have and I always will
23. Hope you know you’re the only guy that I could ever have eyes for
24. It’s not true that you only fall in love once. I know this because every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again, a little bit more
25. I love you more than words can ever say
26. Just a little note to let you know that my heart is and always will be yours. I love you
27. Love really was just a word until you came along and gave it meaning
28. If you catch me smiling, it’s probably because I’m thinking of you
29. Thank you for blessing my life with all the love and joy you bring. You mean the world to me, you really do
30. You make me feel complete, at home. And I honestly can’t imagine my life without you now
It is a great feeling to be able to express your love to the person who means everything to you. Let your partner know how much you love them through romantic cute love notes for your boyfriend, which are totally aww-worthy!
Sexy Notes For Boyfriend
Leaving cute notes for your boyfriend can be a nice gesture. But if you want to turn up the heat in the relationship, then you have to go a notch higher than flirty notes for your boyfriend. We have a list of sexy little love notes which are sure to get you both some passionate action:
31. I find you absolutely mouthwatering
32. Thank you for the incredible bath and massage last night. I can’t decide whether it’s more exciting to get dirty or clean with you!
33. Let’s meet at our favorite restaurant tonight. After that, I can be dessert
34. How fast can you get me out of my clothes? I’ll help
35. What was that thing you did last night? My heart is still skipping a beat…
36. Waiting for you….in the shower!
37. I have a surprise for you later tonight…I think you’re going to like it!
38. Don’t finish all the whipped cream…save it for later tonight (wink)
39. I need a big, hot, steaming cup of you this morning!
40. Welcome home babe, your snack is waiting in the bedroom (wink)
Rekindling the passion in a long-term relationship can prove to be tedious. However, with the help of the little love notes, you can reignite the flame and bring back the excitement in your relationship.
Related Reading: 11 Things To Do When A Relationship Gets Boring
Lunch Notes For Boyfriend
We saved the best for the last. Leaving cute lunch notes for a boyfriend can prove to be tricky because you never know where and with whom he is going to be when he opens his lunch. There is a certain nuance required to write these notes because they have to be cute and romantic without being overly explicit. So, here is a meticulously planned list of cute notes to leave your boyfriend in his lunch:
41. Well, hello handsome. Just look at you! You’re the biggest treat of them all! (Place it with his favorite chocolate)
42. Check your watch. It’s miss-me-o’ clock! Just kidding. You can never miss a person who is always in your heart. I love you, and I can’t wait to be with you
43. Relax, you’ve got this. Brush away those stresses and enjoy your favorite meal. (put this when you know he has a big presentation)
44. Hey hottie, see you tonight
45. You are as cool as this cucumber
46. You are the apple of my eye
47. Just popping up to say I love you
48. This may be cheesy, but I think you’re really grate! (Write this especially on the day he is having grilled cheese for lunch)
49. You’re my butter half. Love you, babe
50. You make me hap-pea, I hope you know!
That brings us to the end of our list of cute love notes for boyfriends. Each category gives you a plethora of options that you can use to win your man all over again. These small gestures are not difficult to do and will give your boyfriend the reassurance that he is with someone who loves him wholeheartedly.