There are some on screen romances that speak to your heart in a way you didn’t know was possible. If you can recite most of the romantic lines from The Notebook by heart, you are not alone. We all felt our heartbreak when Noah and Allie ended their love affair and cried tears of happiness when they reunited. We’ve curated the best lines from The Notebook that are sure to make you feel weak in the knees.
These Notebook quotes will fuel the hopeless romantic in you so keep the box of tissues ready!
1. “That’s my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that’s where my home is.”
2. “You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”
3. “Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other.”
4. “She made me who I am and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat.”
5. “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
6. “Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head, but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet.”
7. “I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you every day for a year…it wasn’t over, it still isn’t over!”
8. “We fell in love, despite our differences, and something rare and beautiful was created.”
Ask Our Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.