Death and Love Quotes
Love doesn’t die with the death of our loved ones. It simply changes its shape and form. It is not easy to move past the death of someone special. Feelings of sadness and despair can linger for a long time after they’ve passed. It might not feel like it at the moment, but time helps lessen the sting of loss. Allow the grief you’re feeling to leave at its own pace and be patient with yourself.
These death and love quotes will provide some solace as you grieve and help you remember that the dead are gone but never forgotten.
1) “Loss can remind us that life itself is a gift.” – Louise Hay and David Kessler
2) When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
3) We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
4) Death is sometimes kinder than Love. – Rick Riordan
5) “When I saw your strand of hair I knew that grief is love turned into an eternal missing.”― Rosamund Lupton
6) Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. – Terri Guillemets
7) A heart’s healing from grief and loss will come through the door of an open mind. – Angie Corbett-Kuiper
8) “Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.” ― Jack Thorne
9) To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. ― Thomas Campbell
10) For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.”– Kahlil Gibran
11) Death – the last sleep? No, it is the final awakening.”– Sir Walter Scott
12) “We never truly get over a loss, but we can move forward and evolve from it.”—Elizabeth Berrien
13) “The only way to get over a death is by seeing it as a life completed, instead of a life interrupted.”
14) The dead never truly die. They simply change form.” ― Suzy Kassem
15) “Because death is the only thing that could have ever kept him from you.” ― Ally Carter
16) It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death. – Thomas Mann
17) And now I realize I can write about beautiful things not only because I imagine them, but because I have lost them” ― Jiye lee