Will you marry me quotes
Have you finally decided to take the next step and pop the question to your significant other? If you’re confused about how exactly to ask, you are not alone. It is a big moment in both your lives and so and it’s only natural to want it to be perfect.
We understand there is a long list of things you need to do in order to have a picture-perfect proposal and we’re happy to help you knock this one task off that list! To make your proposal less stressful, we’ve curated 15 will you marry me quotes that are impossible to say no to.
1) In life, a lot of people will hold your hand. But no one will hold your heart the way I do. Will you marry me?
2) Even a thousand lives aren’t worth a single lifetime spent with you. Be mine forever baby?
3) “I’m asking you to marry me, not only because I know that we’re made for each other, but more importantly because I know that I cannot live a single day of my life without you being by my side. Will you marry me?”
4) With all its ups and downs, I’d live my life with no one but you… now and till the end of time. Will you marry me?
5) I knew you were the one for me the moment I realized that my happiness lies in your smiles, not mine. Will you marry me?
6) “Everything I’ve done has led me to you… and everything I haven’t done in life yet, I want to do it with you. Will you marry me?”
7) I want you at your best and I want you more at your worst… now and forever. Will you marry me?
8) “I can’t promise everything will be perfect. But I promise we’ll make it work, no matter how hard it gets. Be mine forever, will you?”
9) True love happens only once, they say, but they’re wrong. I fall in love every single day when I look into your eyes. Will you marry me?
10) “I promise to hold your hand no matter what happens… Till death do us part. Will you marry me?”
11) I know we’re meant to be, because we’ve been through everything that tried to make us believe otherwise. I love you, will you marry me?
12) I have only one regret in life… I wish we’d met sooner! Will you marry me?
13) “We’ll hang out like best friends, make love like soul mates, fight like enemies, stay together like a family. Will you marry me?”
14) If you respond “Yes” to the question “Will you marry me?,” then you have used the most lovely word in the English language
15) Ever since the day we met, I’ve felt a sense of happiness in my life like never before. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man ever?