You have the sweetest, most loving boyfriend in the world. You know you love your man, but you also want to let him know how special he is to you, every chance you get. Of course, the classic “I love you” always gets the message across but sometimes it may not be enough to convey the intensity of your feelings. That’s when other super cute things to say to your boyfriend come to your rescue.
When it comes to paying cute compliments and cute things to say to your boyfriend, there is no dearth of creative ways to show your love and affection for him. Think of the best aspects of your relationship, the way he makes you feel, how you adore his little foam mustache after a cup of cappuccino, all the words he mispronounces, and other cute things that make you simply adore him every day. And you will find the right things you say to your boyfriend to make him feel special. For added effect, make it super cute, super mushy, and oh so lovey-dovey.
Like the Bee Gees sang, “It’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away.” Words truly have a way of making a lasting impact. A single compliment to your boyfriend can give him a gush of butterflies in his stomach and have him smiling to himself all day. So, leave him a mushy text at work, swoon over his looks, and leave cute love notes for him. Don’t be afraid to get flirty. Tell him why you love him so much; basically, just pour your heart into it. And if this is the first time you are sending cute things to your boyfriend, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
75 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend To Make His Heart Melt
Send him into a love frenzy with just words. Though the art of writing love letters is long gone, there are other ways to communicate your genuine feeling to your boyfriend. Look up the internet and find a cute saying for him. Or better yet, come up with one. Words have the most impact when they’re spoken straight from the heart.
Though actions speak louder than words, words of affirmation is a love language that can strengthen your connection with you SO. Verbal affirmations like, “I am thankful for having met you” or “I am glad you are mine”, go a long way. Some people hold onto words. Compliments for your boyfriend should not be reserved only for special days.
Whisper (or just text) sweet nothings to your boyfriend frequently to give him a heady rush of emotions. Not sure what exactly to say to your boyfriend? Relax – that’s what we’re here for!
Related Reading: 28 Fun Things To Do With Your Boyfriend At Home
Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Why do we pay compliments to others? To express our love and appreciation for them and also to make them feel good. And honestly, who doesn’t want to be the reason another person smiles, right? And when that person is your love, your cuddle-bunny, your sweetheart, your boyfriend, well, the compliments have to be that much more awesome.
When it comes to love, finding someone with whom you feel whole is rare. Tell your man that you feel lucky. Here’s a list of the sweetest things to say to your boyfriend, complete with a compilation of cute compliments to make your man’s day.
1. I am lucky to have found you
Our fate brought us together but you keep us together.
2. You smell like home
Tell him how the warmth in his heart makes you feel safe.
3. Like a thief, you came into my life and stole my heart
The only theft you’re glad about, right? Tell him.
4. I want to stop time, so you and I could be together forever
Tell him how when you are together, time flies, and you want to freeze it to be with him forever.
5. You are the moon to my Earth, the salt to my pepper, and everything to my world
Let him know that he is your everything and that your world revolves around him.
6. You bring color to my black-and-white world
Show him that you adore every shade of his personality.
7. You make loving you so easy
There is just so much to love about him, never forget to tell him that.
8. When our eyes meet, the whole world stops
You can gaze into each other for eternity.
9. Every day I wake up and smile knowing that I have you in my life
Tell him how he makes your day, your evening, and your night.
10. If I could write, you’d be in my poems, my plays, my novels…you’d even be in my grocery lists!
Tell him he is always on your mind.
11. I love you just the way you are
Oh boy, you’re amazing, just the way you are! Everyone craves acceptance.
12. I wait for you as a child waits for candy
Tell him how you just can’t wait to see him.
13. I want all of you: your smile, your tears, your laughter, your sadness, your joy, your anger – I want it all!
Do we need to say more?
14. I want to live each day with you like it’s our last
Describe all the adventures you want to go on with him.
15. Your dimpled smile reeled me in hook, line, and sinker!
Who doesn’t like a little flattery?
16. I keep falling for you every day
No amount of love you show can be enough, so why not do it every day?
17. No matter what the odds, baby, we can have everything we ever wanted. Together, we are enough
Reassurance and support will take your relationship a long way.
18. Music was never my thing, but then I heard your voice and it is music to my ears
Healthy flirting is a great way to keep your relationship interesting.
19. Sunny days, messy days, all days – I’ll be there by your side
Guys value a strong support system the most.
20. I wanted to pay you a cute compliment, but then I looked at you and words failed me – you leave me speechless and I can’t believe that you are mine!
This will surely make him blush.
21. You are the Joker to my Harley Quinn. PS: Do you want to set the world on fire?
Cute things to say to your boyfriend when he is mad. Use the fire smartly.
22. People ask me “After all this time?” and I’m like, “Hell, yeah!” Cause, baby, you are my “Always.”
We all want a love that is beyond time. Show him that with you, he’s got it.
23. Cute flirty things to your boyfriend — Have I ever told you your smile still makes me swoon?
Just watch his smile widen as you say this. You can navigate through heated arguments with this one.
24. I thought I should tell you if I have to choose between you and Harry Styles, I’d choose you every time
Well if he is winning against him, he’s not going anywhere.
25. Let’s grow old and wrinkly together
Seal the deal of your happily-ever-after with this sweet, heart-warming thing to say to your boyfriend.
Related Reading: 51 Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend To Make His Heart Melt
When you’re looking for things to say to your boyfriend, your objective is to make him smile. Apart from cute nicknames to call your boyfriend that will instantly turn him into a mushball, there are many other ways you can make his heart skip a beat. For instance, in the middle of his workday, if he suddenly receives cute compliments from you via text, it’s bound to make him smile, and you definitely want to be the reason he smiles!
So what are some cute things to tell your boyfriend? They can be mushy things, silly things, good ole fashioned sweet things… Read on for some more great ideas of cute compliments.
26. I dreamed of you last night…and now I get to daydream about you – lucky me!
It is an amazing feeling to know that you are on someone’s mind constantly.
27. You give me the goosies
One of the cutest flirty things to say to your boyfriend.
28. Are you GPS? Because you guide me when I am lost
Cute pick-up lines always crack a person up.
29. Are you the letter ‘H’? Cause my happiness begins with you, my love
“Aww” is all he’s gonna say to this.
30. Hey lover! Wanna makeout?
Stop beating around the bust and kiss him already!
31. Sweet things to say to your boyfriend to make him cry — I’m no Moses, but I’d part seas for you
Let him know that you’re willing to do anything for him. This would do wonders for his confidence, especially when he has hit a rough patch in life.
32. My memory’s not the greatest, but I remember every second I spend with you
Show him how much you value your time together.
33. I hate horror films, but I’d watch them all just so that I could spend a couple of hours in your arms
It would only work if he isn’t a scared cat himself.
34. Come on over, I’ve got a whole lot of lovin’ stacked up for you
A call that he just cannot ignore.
35. I could live underwater, in a shack, under a bridge – anywhere, as long as it’s with you
Tell him you value his presence in your life over anything else in life.
37. I didn’t know my heart could beat this fast until I met you
Just one of those cute things to say to your boyfriend over text at night. It’ll surely keep him awake.
38. I still get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you
Show him that the fire is intact and your love for him hasn’t changed.
39. I finally know what it’s like to love someone
Just another sweet way of saying “I love you”.
40. Cute little thing to say to your boyfriend — You are my dream come true
Tell him that you think he is the one for you. Man of your dreams. These things just eradicate insecurities and solidify your bond.
Things To Tell Your Boyfriend To Make Him Feel Special
Cute compliments are all about celebrating the existence of your man. Any time he helps you out, you feel lucky to have him in your life. Now don’t just keep that thought to yourself – tell your man and watch him melt. Voicing your gratitude and appreciation for him is one of the most romantic gestures for him, so make it a part of your relationship and watch your love blossom even more. Here are some things to say to your bf to show him how much you appreciate him.
41. You are my forever
This shows that you see a bright future with him.
42. Thank you for existing. I’d be lost without you
Validate his contribution to your well-being.
43. I thank my stars every day for bringing you into my life
Show him how lucky you feel to have him.
44. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than with you – you make me feel so safe
Guys take pride in being able to make their partners feel safe and cared for.
45. I never have to worry about anything, ‘cause I got you to lean on. What would I do without you?
Tell them that you appreciate him having your back at all times.
46. Deep things to say to your boyfriend — You bring out the best in me
This will not only make him feel valued but also make him be the best he can be for you.
47. Your passion for little things really brings out the child in me
This shows him that you acknowledge his hobbies and interests.
48. Your love makes me feel like I can conquer the world – thank you for believing in me!
He would be proud of the efforts he is putting into the relationship when he sees how you are growing with him by your side.
49. Every day is brighter with you – you really are my sunshine
This should make him blush.
50. With you as the center, I draw the circle of my life
He is your priority, nothing can make a person’s heart swell with emotions more than knowing this for a fact.
Romantic Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Keeping the romance alive is usually a task, especially in long-term relationships. We’d like to show you how you can do this using the power of words. Below are 25 romantic things you can say to your boyfriend to keep the flame of romance blazing and your relationship soaring.
51. You are my forever Valentine
Is there any day that encompasses romance like Valentine’s Day?
52. All I want to see is you, eyes closed or open
This will make him feel so good about himself, you have no idea!
53. You’re spicy and sweet, my favorite flavors
Show him that you are in love with both his gentle and naughty side.
54. I wanna grow old with you
The band Westlife would be proud of you for carrying on their legacy of romance.
55. I do handle fragile things with care, your heart is safe with me as mine is with you
Establish a sense of security.
56. Even a dictionary would fall short of finding words to describe my love for you
Well, just tell him it failed spectacularly.
57. The feeling of joy reminds me of your love
Tell him how every positive feeling you feel, you associate it with him.
58. The journey to you was worth it
He is worth all the hardships you have faced to have finally found the one.
59. Your perfect imperfections, I love ’em all
Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you.
60. We make the best team
Because you guys are best friends.
61. You know what I love about you?
No, don’t just say everything. Go a step further, tell him all the reasons why he’s special.
62. Life moves so swiftly, but with you, I want it to just stands still
This happens when it feels like you’ve known him forever, doesn’t it? He just gets you like no one else does.
63. Cute flirty things to say to your boyfriend — I want to be your last first kiss
Show him that you’re in it for the long haul.
64. You make my heart smile
Just tell him that he simply makes you happy.
65. Waking up to your forehead kiss just makes my life better
Start your day on a positive note.
66. No goal is too big for you to achieve
Show him that he has your complete support in whatever he does.
67. When you hold me, I never want to let go
The warmth he makes you feel should be acknowledged.
68. Hey, I am waiting downstairs, let me take you for a ride
You can plan spontaneous romantic getaways too.
69. You crack me up with the lamest of your jokes
Everyone loves to be with people who appreciate and get your sense of humor. Tell him, “They are not just your jokes anymore, they are ours”.
70. Deep things to say to your boyfriend — Tell me more
This might sound like the most mundane thing to say but hearing your partner out is one of the most romantic things you can do for him.
71. Thank you!
Again, a very common thing but the impact of genuine gratitude is immeasurable.
72. Sometimes I find myself smiling when I hear your name
Doesn’t it remind you of all the goodness he represents?
73. I wish I could snuggle you with all the mush I feel
But then, you’re afraid you might smother him, right?
74. Love made me realize that I can be happy without a perfect life
Don’t forget to tell him that it is the love for him that you are talking about.
75. Sometimes I run out of romantic things to say, but I love you SO Freaking MUCH!
You’ll need to be direct sometimes, right?
And voila! With this list of 75 cute things to say to your boyfriend, you can brighten his day or make him go weak in the knees. Many of these can be tailored to suit any occasion. These sweetest things you say to your boyfriend can help take your relationship to a whole other level. So, say the words already. Don’t keep your man waiting.
Words are just as important as physical and emotional touch in a relationship. Words that encourage him, words that appreciate him, and words that make him express himself could turn his day around. It always doesn’t have to be mushy. You can make your boyfriend feel special by complimenting him and saying cute things.
Something like “Come over. I have pizza, beer and a movie. And of course, me” or “I had a dream about you. Don’t ask me about it. It’s not very clean”. If being too flirty is not your thing, stick to something like “I really like me when I am with you” or “Your smile has got me plastered”. It is not only a way of paying him a compliment but also heightens his importance in your life.
Easy. Break into a song and dance. But if that’s not your cup of tea, there are other ways to turn him red. Send a naughty pic when he’s at work, record a voicemail, prepare dinner with aphrodisiacs to set the mood, or put on a sexy movie for after-dinner plans. You could even pour your heart out with a super mushy post on Instagram.
There are literally thousands of things you can say to him over texts. From simple goodmorning texts to naughty flirtatious texts. Depending on what you want him to feel, you can choose the right words. Sometimes after a fight a quirky message like “Did someone turn up the temperature or was it you, it got quite hot in there” can clear the air instantly. And sometimes a simple “Just know, I am here for you and I love you!” when he is feeling low will make his life a whole lot better.