You have the sweetest, most loving boyfriend in the world. You know you love your man, but now you want to let him know with words. Of course, the classic ‘I Love You’ is always available, but there are other super cute things to say to your boyfriend, you know… When it comes to showing affection, there are enough words to compliment your boyfriend.
When it comes to paying cute compliments and cute things to say to your boyfriend, there are so many words to show your love and affection for him. Think of the best aspects of your relationship, the way he makes you feel, how you adore his little foam mustache after a cup of cappuccino, all the words he mispronounces and other cute things that make you simply adore him every day. Think of all the things you say to your boyfriend, make it super cute, super mushy and oh so lovey-dovey to make him feel special.
Like Boyzone sang in Words, “It’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away”, the right words can make us feel special. A single compliment to your boyfriend can give him a gush of butterflies in his stomach and have him smiling to himself all day. So, leave him a mushy text at work, swoon over his looks, leave cute compliments for him in the morning. Don’t be afraid to be flirty. Give him reasons why you love him so much; basically, just pour your heart into it. And if this is the first time you are sending cute things to your boyfriend, don’t worry. We got you covered.
50 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Send him into a love frenzy with just words. Though the art of writing love letters is long gone, there are other ways to communicate your genuine feeling to your boyfriend. Look up the internet, find a cute saying for him. Or better yet, compose some. As is commonly known, when it comes to words, its best said from the heart.
Though actions speak louder than words, some like words of affirmation to keep the love going. Verbal affirmations like, “I am thankful for meeting you” or “I am glad you are mine”, go a long way. Some people hold onto words. Compliments for your boyfriend should not be reserved only on special days.
Whisper (or just text) the sweetest things to your boyfriend frequently and send him on a love rush. Can’t find a compliment for your boyfriend? Relax – that’s what we’re here for!
Related Reading: 28 Fun Things To Do With Your Boyfriend At Home
Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Why do we pay compliments to others? To express our love and appreciation for them, and also to make them feel good. And honestly, who doesn’t want to be the reason another person smiles, right? And when that person is your love, your cuddle-bunny, your sweetheart, your boyfriend, well, the compliments have to be that much more awesome!
When it comes to love, finding someone with whom you feel whole is rare. Tell your man that you feel lucky. Here’s a list of the sweetest things to say to your boyfriend, where we’ve compiled a list of cute compliments to make your man’s day.
1. I am lucky to have found you
2. You smell like home
3. Like a thief you came into my life and stole my heart
4. I want to stop time, so you and I could be together forever
5. You are the moon to my Earth, the salt to my pepper, and everything to my world
6. You bring color to my black-and-white world
7. You make loving you so easy
8. When our eyes meet, the whole world stops
9. Every day I wake up and smile knowing that I have you in my life
10. If I could write, you’d be in my poems, my plays, my novels…you’d even be in my grocery lists!
11. I love you just the way you are
12. I wait for you like a child waits for candy
13. I want all of you: your smile, your tears, your laughter, your sadness, your joy, your anger – I want it all!
14. I want to live each day with you like it’s our last on Earth
15. Your dimpled smile reeled me in hook, line and sinker!
16. I keep falling for you every day
17. No matter what the odds, baby…we can have everything we ever wanted. Together, we are enough
18. Music was never my thing, but then I heard your voice and it is music to my ears
19. Sunny days, messy days, all days – I’ll be there by your side
20. I wanted to pay you a cute compliment, but then I looked at you and words failed me – you leave me speechless and I can’t believe that you are mine!
21. You are the Joker to my Harley Quinn. Ps: Do you want to set the world on fire?
22. People ask me “After all this time?” and I’m like, “Hell, yeah!” Cause, baby, you are my “Always.”
23. Have I ever told you your smile still makes me swoon?
24. I thought I should tell you if I have to choose between you and Harry Styles, I’d choose you every time
25. Let’s grow old and wrinkly together
Related Reading: 51 Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
When you’re looking for things to say to your boyfriend, your objective is to make him smile. Apart from cute nicknames to call your boyfriend that will instantly turn him into a mushball, there are many other ways you can make his heart skip a beat. For instance, in the middle of his workday, if he suddenly receives cute compliments from you via text, it’s bound to make him smile, and you definitely want to be the reason he smiles!
So what are some cute things to tell your boyfriend? They can be mushy things, silly things, good ole fashioned sweet things… Read on for some more great ideas of cute compliments.
26. I dreamt of you last night…and now I get to daydream about you – lucky me!
27. You give me the goosies.
28. Are you GPS? Because you guide me when I am lost
29. Are you the letter ‘H’? Cause my happiness begins with you, my love
30. Hey lover! Wanna makeout?
31. I’m no Moses, but I’d part seas for you
32. My memory’s not the greatest, but I remember every second I spend with you
33. I hate horror films, but I’d watch them all just so that I could spend a couple of hours in your arms
34. Come on over, I’ve got a whole lot of lovin’ stacked up for you
35. I could live underwater, in a shack, under a bridge – anywhere, as long as it’s with you
36. You make me feel like we can have it all
37. I didn’t know my heart could beat this fast until I met you
38. I still get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you
39. I finally know what it’s like to love someone
40. You are my dream come true
Things To Tell Your Boyfriend To Make Him Feel Special
Cute compliments are all about celebrating the existence of your man. Any time he helps you out, you feel lucky to have him in your life. Now don’t just keep that thought to yourself – tell your man and watch him melt. Voicing your gratitude and appreciation for him is one the most romantic gestures for him, so make it a part of your relationship and watch your love blossom even more. Here are some things to say to your bf to show him how much you appreciate him.
- You are my forever
- Thank you for existing. I’d be lost without you
- I thank my stars every day for bringing you into my life
- There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than with you – you make me feel so safe
- I never have to worry about anything, ‘cause I got you to lean on. What would I do without you?
- You bring out the best in me
- Your passion for little things really brings out the child in me
- Your love makes me feel like I can conquer the world – thank you for believing in me!
- Every day is brighter with you – you really are my sunshine
- With you as the center, I draw the circle of my life
And voila! With this list of 50 cute things to say to your boyfriend, you can brighten his day or make him go weak in the knees. Many of these can be tailored to suit any occasion. If your man’s got a funny bone, he’ll definitely enjoy these cute compliments. The sweetest things you say to your boyfriend can help take your relationship to a whole other level. So, say the words already. Don’t keep your man waiting.
Words are just as important as physical and emotional touch in a relationship. Words that encourage him, words that appreciate him and words that make him express himself could turn his day around. It always doesn’t have to be mushy. You can make your boyfriend feel special by complimenting him and saying cute things.
Something like “Come over. I have pizza, beer and a movie. And of course, me” or “I had a dream about you. Don’t ask me about it. It’s not very clean”. If being too flirty is not your thing, stick to something like “I really like me when I am with you” or “Your smile has got me plastered”. It is not only a way of paying him a compliment but also heightens his importance in your life.
Easy. Break into a song and dance. But if that’s not your cup of tea, there are other ways to turn him red. Send a naughty pic when he’s at work, or record a voicemail, or prepare dinner with aphrodisiacs to set the mood, or put on a sexy movie for after-dinner plans. You could even pour your heart out with a super mushy post on Instagram.