Our subconscious mind absorbs a lot more than our conscious mind. It is this quiet voice of our subconscious that we call instinct. With its vast knowledge, it tries to guide us.
You might not be able to logically explain it and nobody else will feel what you are feeling, but your intuition is a feeling you must trust. We have curated a list of 18 intuition quotes to explain exactly why it should not be ignored.
1. “Your intuition knows what to write, so get out of the way.” – Ray Bradbury.
2. “Instinct is a marvellous thing. It can neither be explained nor ignored.” – Agatha Christie
3. “It’s your own intuition, combined with your experience and judgement, that can really guide you forward.” -Berrak Sarikaya
4. “Intuition comes very close to clairvoyance; it appears to be the extrasensory perception of reality.” – Alexis Carrel
5. “Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.” – Joyce Brother
6. “Trusting our intuition often saves us from disaster.” -Anne Wilson Schae
7. “Instinct is the nose of the mind.” -Madame Delphine de Girardin
8. “Intuition isn’t the enemy, but the ally, of reason.” -John Kord Lageman
9. “Perfect intuition makes you master of all.” – Paramahansa Yoganand
10. “Listen to your inner voice for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty, and truth, ever flowing through you.” – Caroline Joy Adams
11. “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” – Alan Alda
12. “Intuition is the highest form of intelligence, transcending all individual abilities and skills.”- Sylvia Clare
13. “Intuition is the compass of the soul.”
14. “The only real valuable thing is intuition.”- Albert Einstein
15. “Instinct is untaught ability.”- Bain
16. “Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. Another’s mind isn’t walking your journey, you are.” – Scottie Waves
17. “Trust your intuition. It is the best friend you will ever have.” – Judith Orloff
18. “There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.” – Rumi
Ask Our Expert
You must be logged in to post a comment.