1. Make sure you are in a stable mind space
2. Make sure your partner is comfortable
Related reading: 6 signs your partner truly loves you – signs we almost always miss
3. Don’t bring it up completely out of the blue
4. Don’t beat around the bush
It would be helpful to pre-plan the conversation and even rehearse it so you know what exactly you want to say and you don’t end up sidestepping what’s actually important.
5. Be clear, honest and open
6. Don’t play the blame game when it comes to lack of intimacy
7. Hear her out and understand her perspective
She may be facing certain issues which could be the reason behind the lack of intimacy. You need to acknowledge and recognise these issues and work upon them.
8. Come to a mutually agreed upon conclusion
What To Do When Your Partner Does Not Want To Be Intimate
1. Check yourself
2. Get a change of space
Related Reading: 5 places in India you should go to for your next vacation!
3. Give them time
Related Reading: If You Really Want To Make Your Wife Happy Give Her Some Me Time
4. Understand them
5. Consult an expert
Don’t worry, there is light at the end of the tunnel!