Have you ever felt swept off your feet by someone new, completely smitten and unable to stop thinking about them? It’s exhilarating, isn’t it? But amidst the butterflies and fireworks, a tiny voice whispers, “Is this happening too fast?” Many of us have wondered if our blossoming feelings might be edging towards “emophilia love,” characterized by rapid emotional attachment.
Before anxiety takes root, take a deep breath and dive into this insightful “Am I Falling In Love Too Fast?” quiz. Designed specifically for people like you, navigating the exciting yet sometimes confusing early stages of a new relationship, this quiz offers valuable self-reflection to help you understand your emotions and ensure a healthy relationship pace for your love story.
There is no easy answer to how fast is too fast to fall in love. However, if you usually find yourself falling in love with your partner days after meeting them, it might be a good thing. These premature feelings could lead you to make decisions you’ll regret once the whirlwind of emotions has calmed down.
So, are you ready to embark on this introspective journey? Take the quiz and step into a healthy relationship grounded in clarity and understanding. Happy discovering!
Related Quiz: Am I being love bombed? Quiz
Related Quiz: Am I capable of love quiz
- How long have you known this person for?
- More than a year
- A few months
- Less than 2 months
- Have any of your friends told you that you’re moving too fast?
- Not really
- They think I’m taking too long
- Have the two of you spent a good amount of quality time together?
- Yes, we spend a lot of time together
- We’ve been on a few dates
- Not really
- Do you think you know this person well?
- There’s still things I don’t know
- They are a mystery to me
- Are the two of you committed to each other?
- We’re not exclusive
- We’ve not even talked about commitment
- Have you met each others’ families?
- Not yet but we plan to
- We’re not ready for it yet
- How much about yourself have you shared with them?
- A few basic things
- We’ve both shared some things, but I’ve not told them everything
- Everything there was to know about me
- Are you planning your future life with this person?
- Yes, I think about it often
- Nothing serious, only fantasising about it
- It doesn’t make sense to do that now
- Have you noticed any red flags about this person?
- None yet
- There are some concerns, but nothing major
- Yes, but I don’t mind
- Do you still feel very nervous around this person?
- I feel more comfortable around them now
- In specific situations only