Is your phone’s contact list haunted by a name that sends your heart fluttering, not with joy, but with a tangled mess of “what ifs”? Do you spend sleepless nights replaying “should I go back to my ex” scenarios in your head, a desperate tug-of-war between hope and reality? Perhaps you even stalk their social media like a lovesick ghost, wondering “will we get back together?”
You remember the good times, the laughter, the way they fit like a puzzle piece in your life before the breakup. But maybe you also remember the tears you shed and pain you felt when it ended.
Here’s the truth: reconciliation isn’t a simple “yes” or “no.” Breakups leave you with layers of emotions that are not easy to understand. That’s where this “Should I Get Back With My Ex?” quiz, crafted by a seasoned relationship counselor with countless post-breakup journeys under her belt, comes in.
Remember, love deserves clarity, not confusion. Make a decision from a place of understanding, not desperation. Choose a journey that honors your heart, even if it means leaving the past behind
Related Quiz: Do I Love Him Quiz
Related Quiz: Does my ex still love me? Quiz
- Are you able to still picture a future with your ex in a manner that makes you happy?
- Not anymore
- I can still picture it, but it doesn’t feel righ
- Yes, it still makes me feel the same
- Why are you considering going back?
- I have not found someone else like my ex
- I feel lonely and miss my ex
- I still love them and want to give this relationship a chance
- Why did you break up in the first place?
- There was cheating involved
- My ex broke up with me for their reasons
- We mutually agreed to part ways
- Have the issues of your relationship in the past been addressed?
- No, everything is as it was
- Some things have changed
- Those issues have been dealt with
- Are you willing to invest your time and trust in the same person again?
- It sounds exhausting
- I’m not sure
- Yes, I want to keep trying
- Has your ex acknowledged their role in the conflicts and apologised for their mistakes?
- They continue to insist everything was my fault
- Their apology wasn’t completely genuine
- Yes, they apologised in earnest
- Are your loved ones (friends, family) supportive of you getting back together with your ex?
- No, they don’t think it’s a good idea
- Some of them are
- Most of them understand why I want to get back together
- Have you and your ex been on friendly terms after your breakup?
- Not really
- We didn’t bother to stay in touch
- We agreed to stay as friends
- How often do you miss your ex?
- Not very frequently
- Every now and then something reminds me of them
- I miss them all the time
- Have either of you dated other people since?
- No, we both haven’t dated anyone since
- I have not but my ex has
- I have but my ex has not