“Am I in love with my best friend? Or am I confusing friendship with love?” It’s tricky to arrive at an answer to this question. This is why we have this quick ‘Am I in love with my best friend’ quiz for you, consisting of only seven questions. People opt for friendship to avoid the complications that come with love. But feelings are not in anyone’s control, right?
Suddenly the person you were ranting to about your romance drama has become the person who’s causing that same drama. This quiz can be your bestie for now. Before taking the quiz, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- If they don’t feel the same way, it is going to be tough to stay friends
- You have to be patient with yourself; don’t force yourself to feel a certain way
- Blaming yourself for crushing on your best friend will only create more pain
- It’s a brave thing to confess your feelings; know that I’m proud of you
- If you want to keep this crush to yourself, that’s totally okay too
- Turning friendship into relationship could get complicated; tread carefully
Finally, the ‘Am I in love with my best friend’ quiz is not the only litmus test of your love. You can always seek professional help to know yourself more. A therapist can help you through this rough and confusing phase. Our counselors from Bonobology’s panel are just a click away.