When you are in a relationship, you want to know your partner inside out. Their feelings, desires, thoughts, and expectations, all this and more can be learned only when you interact with them effectively. But at the same time, you don’t want to come across as too intrusive or inquisitive by bombarding them with too many questions. That’s when this list of trap questions to ask your girlfriend will come in handy.
Asking these questions will add fun to your conversations, and keep them light-hearted. You can know your girlfriend better and maybe even catch her off guard in case she is cheating on you. Reasons enough for you to stay glued to the screen and keep scrolling down for our all-inclusive list of trap questions to ask your girlfriend.
75 Trap Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
Table of Contents
You can never go wrong with a juicy trap question. It is fun and casual, intimate without being invasive, and lets you ask about the weirdest thing in a convenient manner. Pepper your chats now and then with these tricky questions to know what’s going on inside her mind.
This will tell you about her real feelings, without her even realizing it. Is she cheating in the relationship? What are her feelings for you? Is she one of those clingy girlfriends? What’s her personality like? You can know it all with these funny trap questions by your side.
Funny Trap Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
For all those awkward moments with your sweetheart when you feel tongue-tied, whip out a gem from our list of trap questions to ask your girlfriend. And, boom! You have a fun, entertaining conversation that will leave both of you in splits.
For more expert-backed insights, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- What is something that you are terrible at?
- What would you do if you woke up one morning as a guy?
- When was the last time that you laughed really hard, like one of those belly-aching laughs, and what was it for?
- What is the most stupid thing that you’ve done in front of your crush?
- What is the weirdest fashion faux pas that you’ve had?
- What would you do if you became invisible for a day?
- What has been your funniest date experience so far?
- If you were to turn into your spirit animal, which one would you want to be?
- Where do you feel the most ticklish?
- How would you feel if you were dating someone who’s smoking hot but foolish?
- Do you think I can get through the America’s Next Top Model auditions?
- What is the weirdest punishment that you received in school or at home? What was it for?
- How would you react if I woke up with a horn one day? What would you do with it?
- What is the cheesiest pick-up line that you can come up with?
- If you came with a warning, what would it be?
- Would you ever go on a reality show like Big Brother?
Trust these funny trap questions to ask your girlfriend. They will add fun to your conversations whenever you find it veering toward boredom.
Related Reading: 65 Funny Texts To Get Her Attention And Make Her Text You
Trick Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend To See If She’s Cheating
Smart, outwitting, trick questions that can get the truth out of even a dead body are the real ‘traps’. And once your girlfriend is caught in these, there is no going back. Slip them casually in between your conversation to test her love and maybe even – catch a cheating partner.
- If we were not dating each other, who would you want to date?
- What do you think of my friends?
- If you were given a chance to relive your life, would you still prefer to be my partner?
- How would you feel if you found me cheating on you with your best friend?
- Do you ever fantasize about someone else?
- Tell me one thing that you’d change about me.
- Would you leave me if I asked you to?
- Do you flirt with anyone other than me?
- How would you react if you find someone else flirting with me?
- What do you think about open relationships? Is it fine to have more than one romantic partner?
- Have you ever cheated on someone? How did it feel?
- Have you ever been in love with two people simultaneously?
- Who was that guy whose name you were mumbling while sleeping last night?
- Who is that one person whom you think I could be jealous of, and why?
Related Reading: 7 Tips To Forgive A Cheating Boyfriend
Unfaithful and lying partners are always on the edge. Popping such trap questions randomly can catch them off guard. Either they’ll confess or they’ll cook up a story that their uncomfortable body language will give away.
Juicy Trap Questions To Know Your Girlfriend Better
Now here are some queries that are less devious and a lot more sincere. Relationships are not just about catching up with your partner over the weekends binge-watching a random series. Nor are they about looking at life through impractical rose-tinted glasses. It is all about putting effort into a relationship. So, communicate with her, prioritize her, respect her, and care for her. The one thing at the base of all this is to know your girlfriend better. You can rely on these trap questions to ask your girlfriend to help you:
- Who is the one person who knows you inside out?
- What is your idea of love?
- What do you look for in your soulmate?
- According to you, are there any regular actions that are important to do in a relationship?
- What/who makes you laugh/happy every time without fail?
- What do you like to do when you are alone?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- What is it that you are the most passionate about?
- If you ever got a chance to change something in your life, what would it be and why?
- What do you find the most attractive in a person?
- If you turn into a billionaire overnight, how would you spend your money?
- Would you still date me if I was short and bald?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- What are some of your recent insecurities?
- What do you value the most in your life?
- What according to you are the biggest deal-breakers in a relationship?
- What are your biggest fears in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is your biggest strength?
- Have you ever lied just for fun?
With this handy list guiding you, you can know your girlfriend more deeply, and get a sneak peek into the workings of her heart and mind.
Related Reading: Fake Relationships – 15 Ways To Identify You Are In One
Jealousy Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
There are a few things that couples in a relationship keep to themselves, jealousy being one of them. Is your partner one of those overprotective, jealous girlfriends? Does she go green with envy every time she hears you talking about your ex? You will never know. Unless, of course, you seamlessly pepper your conversations with these trap questions to ask your girlfriend.
- Do you ever feel jealous of my bestie?
- How would you feel if you found a girl hitting on me?
- What would be your reaction to seeing me with my ex?
- What are your thoughts on my female friends?
- What are your thoughts on my exes?
- Will you think I am cheating on you if I flirt with someone?
- How would you react if you found me stalking a hot girl on social media?
- How possessive are you of me?
- Have you ever been obsessed with someone?
- Do you ever feel insecure about our relationship?
- What would you do if I fall in love with someone else?
We know some of these questions are pretty straightforward in their approach to jealousy and envy in relationships, but, hey, this is what a relationship is all about – being vocal about your thoughts. So go ahead and try these out to see if there is a green-eyed monster lurking behind that cute smile.
Related Reading: 11 Signs You Are Dealing With An Unhealthily Jealous Partner
Hardest Trap Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
When it comes to asking the hardest trick questions, there are no holds barred. Ask your girl whatever comes to your mind – philosophical, reflective, weird, awkward, senseless, or any question that is, well, hard to answer. Take your pick out of this miscellaneous mixt:
- What do you miss about your singlehood?
- What would you want us to do together that we have never done before?
- What is the kind of life that you want to live?
- What do you tell your friends about us?
- What are your thoughts on love at first sight?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- What do you feel grateful for?
- How have you changed in the past year? What changes are you proud of?
- What are your favorite spots to be kissed?
- What are the top 5 things you want to do before you turn 50?
- What has been your worst dating experience so far?
- Whom do you reach out to for advice?
- If you were to confess something to me, what would it be?
- Do you regret something in your life?
With all these questions at your disposal, you are sure to have long and fun conversations with your girlfriend. Ask them in person, drop a text, leave them on voicemail, or do whatever you want to – everything works as long as you add fun to your conversations.