When men say one thing and mean something else
Lies, damn lies and statistics, goes the aphorism. We believe we’ve got at least two of those covered in this informal survey we conducted among our readers.
Related Reading: How To Deal With A Lying Husband?
The lies that men tell their women:
1. My boss wants me to work on Friday nights!
Related Reading: How a lying woman broke the heart of a small-town boy on Tinder
2. That woman keeps calling me. I am not giving her any lift!
Related Reading: Love, live-in and lying to parents
3. She is just a friend. I don’t feel anything for her at all.
Related Reading: What Are The Most Common Lies Women Believe About Men?
4. My battery died. I couldn’t call you.
5. “It was not heavy at all. I can lift two of these.” (I think I just pulled a muscle.)
6. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
7. I wasn’t checking her out, I promise!
Related Reading: He spun a web of lies and destroyed my faith in men
8. Just one beer, promise!
Related reading: Six of the worst things Indian men fear when they return home drunk
9. Yes, darling, everything is under control.
10. Relax! I know where I am going.
Related Reading: Love in the unlikeliest places