When men say one thing and mean something else
Lies, damn lies and statistics, goes the aphorism. We believe we’ve got at least two of those covered in this informal survey we conducted among our readers.
1. My boss wants me to work on Friday nights!
2. That woman keeps calling me. I am not giving her any lift!
3. She is just a friend. I don’t feel anything for her at all.
4. My battery died. I couldn’t call you.
5. “It was not heavy at all. I can lift two of these.” (I think I just pulled a muscle.)
6. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
7. I wasn’t checking her out, I promise!
8. Just one beer, promise!
Related reading: Six of the worst things Indian men fear when they return home drunk