There is more to the jewellery pieces than meets the eye. Every jewellery piece that you own – from a simple finger ring to an elaborate neckpiece – all represent ideas, culture, history and importance. Over the ages, jewellery has been bought and worn by people as a symbol of status, faith or protection. It has been a tradition for many to buy and wear meaningful jewellery. But have you ever thought that jewellery also represents strength? Nowadays, people fail to acknowledge the deeper meaning associated with jewellery pieces. It is always worthwhile to make an effort to know the hidden meaning behind jewellery. Let’s talk about jewellery pieces that signify strength, courage and hope and make a meaningful purchase or a gift.
Strength and courage jewellery pieces
Of the numerous jewellery pieces available these days, symbol of strength jewelry pieces have won the hearts of the people, especially the younger generations. The journey of life has many ups and downs. Thus, it is the strength and courage of jewellery pieces that, in some way or another, help a person to remain motivated and work hard to achieve their goals.
Of the numerous jewellery pieces available these days, strength and courage jewellery pieces have won the hearts of the people, especially the younger generations.
Online portals are flooded with a variety of jewellery pieces that signify strength, courage and hope. Designers are coming up with unique designs for symbol of strength jewelry and courage jewellery pieces. It seems that people have realised the importance of these meaningful jewellery pieces and are using these to inspire themselves and those around them. This is why these are known as symbolic jewellery.
Why gift jewellery that signifies strength and courage?
A beautiful yet motivational piece of jewellery can work wonders as a gift to your loved ones. Reasons, why courage and strength jewellery should be gifted to others, are:
- First and foremost, it is a good way to show others that you are always there for them and always ready to encourage them
- Strength and courage jewellery can help people overcome their fears and face those fears with a strong heart
- It can give them the courage to achieve their ambitions, despite challenges and obstacles in life
- These jewellery pieces can allow people to let go of their stress and focus on working hard to make their life better
- Jewellery signifying courage and strength is conveniently available in local jewellery shops and online stores. So, you can buy it without a hassle
- These come in a variety of colours, sizes and shapes due to which you have a lot of options to choose from
- Along with having a valuable meaning, courage and strength jewellery pieces look absolutely mesmerising, making them perfect for gifting purposes
Related reading: The important do’s and don’ts of buying jewellery online
10 jewellery pieces that signify strength and courage
Courage and strength are two such qualities which have the power to turn your dreams into reality. These are essential if you want to lead your life happily and peacefully. Let us look at the 10 jewellery pieces that signify strength and courage. You can either gift them to your near and dear ones or buy them for yourself.
1. Courage finger rings
These rings fall under the category of the symbol of strength jewellery. They have the sole purpose of making one’s fears disappear. These are either engraved with the words ‘COURAGE’ or other meaningful text which inspires you to defeat your fears. The courage ring will give an opportunity to the wearer to get rid of his/her doubts in life and put an end to their sufferings. These rings signify strength and just looking at them reminds the wearer of their inner bravery and helps them face their fears head-on.
2. Tree of life necklaces
Not only do these necklaces look unique and stunning, but these also have a deeper meaning which one must appreciate. Tree of life necklace is a necklace that represents strength. They can encourage, guide and inspire people by giving them immense stability and vitality in life.
These neckpieces can instill people with fresh hope when they are facing difficult times.
3. Morse code strength bracelets
Courage, love bracelets having the Morse code of strength can be the ideal gift for someone who is your strength and backbone. These come in a variety of colours, styles, sizes, and are made up of different materials like gold, sterling silver, etc. The Morse code bracelets encourage you to keep on moving forward in life with a strong will and mind.
4. Viking Axe strength pendants
These pendants are perfect for those people who are strong and brave, who do not run away from challenges in life. The Viking axe symbolises audacity, strength and bravery.
It conveys the following message – The strength of the mind or heart is essential to get rid of all that which holds back people and to move boldly ahead in life.
5. Eagle rings
As a symbol, the eagle is a bird that represents immortality, farsightedness, courage and strength. Thus, eagle rings can be considered really fascinating and hold a powerful meaning. You can get rings which are designed with just the head of the eagle or rings which have the entire body of the eagle designed in them. It depends on your choice and the look of such rings.
6. Strength bar necklaces engraved with words of encouragement
Select inspirational quotes and have them engraved on the bar necklace. Your local jewellery store or online shop will be able to help you with this. Bar necklaces are extremely trendy and once engraved with the message of strength, the necklaces sure become inspiring pieces of jewellery signifying strength and courage. You can get the bar necklaces engraved with any words that inspire you and encourage you to keep pushing on.
7. Dragonfly earrings
‘If you believe in your dreams then everything in life is possible’ – this is what the dragonfly earrings represent. The dragonfly as a symbol in the earrings stands for things like strength, transformation, good luck and happiness. Thus, gift these earrings to your loved ones to encourage them to live their life to the fullest.
8. Birthstone jewellery pieces
Ruby, garnet, amethyst, topaz and aquamarine are examples of certain birthstones which symbolise courage. So, in accordance with the birth month of the person, you are gifting the courage jewellery too, you can select the birthstone and jewellery piece that you would like to gift that person.
9. Red gemstone jewellery pieces
Since the red colour connotes vitality, courage and confidence. The jewellery made up of red gemstones such as garnet, red coral, red jasper, ruby, red tiger eye and so on signify these virtues. A red gemstone necklace is a necklace that represents strength. They not only look gorgeous but also leave a lasting impression on the mind of the wearer.
10. Anchor necklaces
These necklaces are available in numerous designs and styles. The anchors in the necklaces denote stability, strength, steadfastness and hope. Gift these to those who have a special place in your heart because of the strength and support they provide you. It is time to repay their kindness.
We hope the knowledge of the afore-mentioned jewellery pieces makes your shopping experience convenient and you can choose the appropriate piece of jewellery, smartly.
How to buy courage and strength jewellery?
Strength and courage jewellery pieces are worn by people as they help convert negative energies into positive ones and help in strengthening the willpower of the wearer. So, when you decide to buy or gift these jewellery pieces, make sure you do the following:
- Read about courage and strength jewellery, before actually shopping for it. Understand the symbols, designs and stones which connote strength so that you are not fooled by a cunning shopkeeper or can explore the online store without any help
- Select the local or online jewellery store after a lot of thought and research. Online stores should be preferred, due to the variety of jewellery styles available there and cheap prices offered by them
- Compare prices of the same strength jewellery piece in different stores, in order to get it at the most reasonable price possible
- Check for the authenticity of the jewellery piece, by asking for proper certification, especially in cases of antique strength and courage jewellery pieces
- Get the jewellery piece customised, to add a personal touch to the jewellery