What Is Speed Dating?
Speed Dating Dos And Don’ts – 15 Tips To Nail The Experience
1. DO: Groom yourself
Related Reading: Tips To Date In New York City – Dating Culture In NYC
2. Don’t: Give someone too much information
3. DO: Give undivided attention, engage and appreciate
4. Don’t: Reject your date on sight
5. DO: Keep it positive
Related Reading: Getting Drunk On Dates Vs Staying Sober: What’s better?
6: Don’t: Drink too much
7: Do: Keep your body language open and inviting
8. DON’T: Ask if you two “hit it off”
Related Reading: 21 First Date Topics To Impress And Engage Your Date!
9. DO: Take notes after every date
10. Don’t: Make too little or too much eye contact
11. DO: Work around your best assets
Related Reading: Dating Etiquette – 20 Things You Should Never Ignore On A First Date
12. DON’T: Talk about touchy subjects
13. DO: Ask more questions
14. DON’T: Stick to a script
15. DO: Let it happen!
Related Reading: 55 Best Ice Breaker Questions For Dating
Speed Dating Icebreaker Questions To Ask
- If done right, speed dating can be a lot of fun
- Before the event, groom yourself well, think of a few things you might want to ask your date, and be confident in yourself
- Ask more questions about your date than talking about yourself, be positive, and make sure your body language is open and inviting
- Don’t talk about touchy subjects or try to force a connection with someone
- Try to have fun, it’s not the end of the world if things don’t work out