Ayushmann Khurrana started off his career as a winner of Roadies Season 2 and since then his career graph is only on an upward swing. From being a radio jockey, a VJ, and an anchor for many TV shows to now being one of the most sought-after actors, this powerhouse of multiple talents has done diverse movies. Seven years ago, he debuted in an unusual movie – Vicky Donor as Vicky, the sperm donor. Since then he’s done some very noteworthy movies like Andhadhun, Badhaai Ho, Bareilly ki Barfi and Article 15. Besides that, he has a music band of his own and likes to weave some magical poetry. All of this without having any godfather in the industry. Ayushmann Khurrana truly is the gem that Bollywood and its fanatics did not even know that they needed.
On the personal front he is happily married to Tahira Kashyap and they have two beautiful kids, Virajveer and Varushka. Last year when he gave two blockbuster hits, his wife was struggling with cancer which the two of them bravely fought against. In real life he is just like the hero he plays.
Let’s go through some of the best Ayushmann Khurrana dialogues
1. “Pyaar karna bahut log sikhate hai. Par afsos us pyaar ko bhulate kaise hai, yeh saala koi nahi sikhata.” – Meri Pyaari Bindu
Ayushmann Khurrana recreates old school romance with his dialogues in this particular movie! His love for his childhood BFF was so sincere, he could never ‘get over it’ even if it remained unrequited. In our current generation’s dating and relationship scenario, does ‘true love’ like this exist?
2. “Stree sukh anand na hai mere liyye toh bas sharirik vivshta hai” – Dum Laga Ke Haisha
In simple words, this meant ‘sex isn’t pleasure for me, it’s just physical need that I am compelled to want and can never truly have.’
3. “Farq bohot kar liya, ab farq laayenge.” – Article 15
This has become an epic dialogue since the film’s release. He says we have discriminated enough now it’s time to bring change.
4. “Kala aadmi ko bahut kuch deti hai, lekin TDS bhi poora kaat leti hai.” – Andhadhun
Art gives a lot to a human being but it also deducts a lot from his life. Because he might lose in terms of time, relationships, love, to give his all to his art.
5. “Aasaan nahi hai tumse pyaar karna, magar tumse pyaar na karna usse bhi zyada mushkil hai.” – Bareilly ki Barfi
It’s not easy to love you but it’s even tougher not to love you.
6. “Haathon ki lakeeron ko itni ahmiyat nahi diya karte. Naseeb toh unke bhi hote hai jinke haath nahi hote hai.” – Hawaizaada
Do not give so much importance to the lines of destiny in your hand. People who don’t have hands also have a destiny.
7. “Good news ke liye timing aur lighting dono perfect chahiye…” – Nautanki Saala
To get the good news you have to get the timing and lighting right. A dialogue can’t be more hilarious!
8. “Humayun’s Tomb ho yaa Taj Mahal, mera bhi love in monuments ki tarha rock solid rahega centuries and centuries tak.” – Bewakoofiyaan
My love will stay as strong as the tombs and relics and will last for centuries.
9. “Mard Woh Nahi Hota Jisse Dard Nahi Hota. Mard Woh Hota Hai, Jo Naa Kisi Ko Dard Deta Hai, Na Dene Deta Hai!” – Shubh Mangal Saavdhan
A man is not someone who doesn’t feel pain. A real man is someone who does not give others pain and neither does allow others to give anyone pain.
10. “Tu hi bata yeh koi mummy papa ke karni ki cheez hai?” –Badhaai Ho
As the grown up son who hears the parents are pregnant again he just can’t accept his parents can have a sex life.
Ayushmann Khurrana movies are a joy to watch, aren’t they?