After the super-duper hit of Saaho opposite none that other than Prabhas of Baahubali fame, Shraddha Kapoor has proved her mettle all over again. The dialogues on love by Shraddha Kapoor be it in her latest Saaho or her earlier films are something to check out.
Being the daughter of Shakti Kapoor she is one of the celebrity kids, who has carved out a niche for herself solely by her hard work and talent. Nine years ago, this bubbly actor debuted in Bollywood in a brief role in Teen Patti which was followed up by her first full-fledged stint in Luv Ka The End. But, she rose to fame with her blockbuster hit, Aashiqui 2. She is a multi-talented person proving her singing skills in Galliyan in Ek Villain and she showcased her graceful dancing in ABCD 2 and yet again, bowled many guys with her sharp action moves in Baaghi.
Now she is rocking in Saaho.
11 Best Dialogues on love by Shraddha Kapoor
1. Hamara rishta din aur raat jaisa hai… dono ek dusare ke mohataj hain.. aur ek saath reh bhi nahi sakte. – Saaho
Our relationship is like the day and night. We cannot stay without each other but neither can we stay together.
2. “Dil ko zubaan, aankhon ko sapne mil gaye. Aashiqui mai zindagi ko mayne mil gaye.” – Aashiqui 2
When you are in love that’s pure and true, your heart finds a language of its own. You dream of a beautiful future with your lover. Your life finds its own meaning.
3. “Mere bure waqt main tum mere saath they. Ab agar acche waqt main tum nahin, toh yeh waqt bhi mujhe nahin chaiye.” Aashiqui 2
You were with me in my hard times but in my good times if you are not with me I don’t want to spend the good times either.
4. “Mere Sangeet chorh dene se aapko khushi milegi baba?” – Rock On 2
A daughter asks a father if her leaving music would make him happy?
5. “Nafrat ko nafrat nahi, sirf pyaar mitta sakta hai. Bass zaroorat hai kisi ke haath ki, jo kheech kar usey andhero main se ujalon main laa sake.” – Ek Villain
Hatred can only be dealt with love. You just need someone to pull you out of the darkness by holding your hand.
6. “I have loved you more than my life.” – Haider
The words say it all.
7. “Tu jo apne naino se baan chala raha hai na, mujhpar kaam nahi karega.” – Baaghi
If you are trying to impact my feelings with your eyes then you are wrong. It won’t have an effect.
8. “Jab do log ek saath pyaar main rehte hai toh aadat padd jaati hai ek doosre ki. Aur waqt aane pe naa aadat choot’ti hai, naa pyaar.” – OK Jaanu
When two people live together it becomes a habit. And then with time you cannot let go of the habit or the love.
9. “Kuch cheezein aisi toot’ti hai ki unka dobara judna possible nahi hota. Sirf dararein reh jaati hai.” – Half Girlfriend
Some things break in such a way that you cannot put it back together. The walls remain forever.
10. “Pyaar se dekho.” – Stree
Look at me with love.
11. “Jeetne se zyaada, ladna zaroori thehra.” – Batti Gul Meter Chalu
It is more important to put up a fight than to win.
How about you add some of your favorite dialogues by Shraddha Kapoor in the comment box below?