Have you ever found yourself wondering if your boyfriend really loves you? If he does, then how much? Is he the one for you? How can you make sure? How do you initiate a conversation with your boyfriend to know him better? What are the questions to ask your boyfriend to test his love?
When you are in a relationship with someone, you always want to be sure that they love you and you are at the top of their list. Some relationships don’t work out because people realize that the person they are with does not really love them. Doubts and confusion can prove to be fatal for your relationship.
If you’re thinking if it’s okay to ask him questions to test his love for you, then we assure you this can stay an exercise in love, and not something that makes him run. But it’s natural to be afraid to ask him questions about his love for you. We understand your dilemma and we have a solution for you too – in fact, we have 75 of them. With the help of research and experience, we will dissect your itch to test his love and its remedies.
Why Are You Testing His Love?
Before we help you test your boyfriend’s love for you, let’s ponder over why you want these questions in the first place. So, why do you want to test his love for you? It is very important that you get some clarity, to begin with. Well, there could be varied reasons why you might test his love, such as:
- Your boyfriend doesn’t express his love well and you want to hear it from him clearly
- You’re insecure in your relationship and doubt his love for you
- You just want a simple reassurance
- There’s a deeper issue you wish to address through these questions, without asking him about things directly
Well, whatever the reasons may be, the answers to these questions will decide the tone of your conversations. After all, you want it to stay fun and interesting, and not turn into an interrogation, right? Plus, proving love through questions can be tricky. So, you need the right mix of loyalty test questions for boyfriend.
Related Reading: 75 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
125 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Test His Love For You
It is not always easy to find out if your boyfriend is the one. Many relationships go through cycles that often end in breakups. The keys to keeping a relationship strong and healthy are often in the small day-to-day interactions that happen between partners. With this housekeeping done, let us dig into the meat of the matter.
Here is the list of questions you can ask your boyfriend to test his love for you. We will give you the context, look and feel of the conversation, and down below we will tell you how to initiate it. This blog will guide you through 75 questions to ask your guy to assess his love for you. We have sorted them into 5 categories for you to pick from:
- Cute questions to ask your boyfriend to unravel his love for you
- Romantic questions to ask your boyfriend to see how deep in love he really is
- Hypothetical questions to ask your boyfriend to test the strength of his love
- Difficult questions to ask your boyfriend to gauge his love for you
- Fun questions to ask your man
Bonus tip: Don’t ask all of these in one go. It’ll surely become an interrogation. Spread them out in casual conversations. Some, you can unleash when he is in a playful mood while some you can use as questions to ask your boyfriend to test his love over text. Dig out the serious ones when a deep conversation is underway and the romantic ones to make up after a fight.
Cute Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Unravel His Love For You
What could be more romantic than finally finding out how much he loves you? Asking him cute questions is one way to do it! These questions are sure to bring a smile to his face and some sweet words to your ears. So go ahead and ask away. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. What is your best memory of me since we started dating?
2. What drew you to me in the first place?
3. Will you love me for the rest of your life?
4. What’s your favorite happy moment of us together?
5. Do you want to be with me forever?
6. What’s the kindest thing that you’ve done for someone?
7. What are some of your guilty pleasures that I don’t know yet?
8. What do you think makes me unique in your life?
9. What do you like the most about our relationship?
10. What’s your favorite part of my face?
11. I call you by a lot of names, which nickname is your favorite?
12. What do I do that makes you feel appreciated the most?
13. What’s your favorite outfit among those I wear while spending time together?
14. Do you agree with me that we’re the cutest couple?
15. Do you fancy kissing me under the mistletoe?
16. Do you want to have breakfast in bed with me?
17. Do you want me to cook your favorite meal or your favorite school lunch?
18. Would you wish to wear matching outfits when we hang out?
19. Would you share your jacket with me if I’m cold?
Related Reading: 21 Expert-Backed Compatibility Questions For Couples
20. Would you want to time travel with me?
21. Would you skip watching your favorite comfort TV show to hang out with me instead?
22. Can you list some of my hidden talents?
23. What is a holiday tradition you want us to start together?
24. Name ten authors that I absolutely love.
25. Would you hold my hand when we hang out in public?
Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To See How Deep In Love He Really Is
If you’re looking for questions to ask your boyfriend to test his loyalty, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some great romantic questions to ask your guy that will help you get to know him better and find out what he’s really thinking. If he’s truly in love with you, he should be able to answer these questions with ease.
26. What’s your favorite date idea or ideal date night with me?
27. What do you love the most about me?
28. What about me do you still feel is a mystery and you are dying to know more about it?
29. What’s the weirdest thing about me that you love?
30. Why did you fall in love with me?
31. What do you think makes our relationship special?
32. Do you believe in soulmates?
Related Reading: 17 Signs You Have Found Your Soulmate
33. What’s the most romantic gesture you’ve ever received?
34. What according to you is the best way to show someone you love them?
35. How does it feel when we hold each other?
36. Do you know what makes me feel loved?
37. What do you consider our most romantic moment?
38. What’s the best way to say “I love you” without saying it?
39. Can you tell me what my love language is?
40. Do you ever dream of me?
41. What’s the best romantic destination you wish to travel with me to?
42. Do you like public proposals?
43. What makes you feel valued in our relationship?
44. Do you picture us when you think of ‘together forever’?
45. Would you ditch a boys’ night out to cuddle with me
46. Which fictional characters’ love story do you think our relationship resembles the most?
47. How can we make each other better human beings?
48. Will you ever lie to me?
49. Do you ever wish we met earlier?
50. What’s the best gift you can give me?
Hypothetical Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Know Him Better
Now, these could make for the most fun conversations or could just piss him off. You need to be careful about your tone and timing with these. Ask them when he is in a playful mood and make this conversation fun. But these hypothetical questions, if they land right, will reveal a lot about his feelings toward you. If he truly loves you, then he should be willing to work through any relationship challenges that come up.
51. What would you do if I told you I was pregnant?
52. What would you do if I lost my job?
53. If I was in danger, would you risk your life to save mine?
54. What would you do if I had to move away?
55. What would you do if we had a fight and I didn’t speak to you for a week?
56. What would you do if I said I didn’t love you anymore?
Related Reading: Millennials – Top 6 Relationship Problems And Solutions
57. What would you do if I died?
58. How would you react if I got really sick?
59. If I kiss you in public, would you kiss me back or push me away?
60. If you and I were emojis, what would we be?
61. If I were to call you to have sex with me in a public place, would you follow me there?
62. If our relationship was a meme, which one would it be?
63. What would you do if you could read people’s minds?
64. Would you still love me if I gained weight?
65. Would you care for me if I’m ever hospitalized?
66. Would you leave me if you found out I cheated on you?
67. If I wish to relocate to a remote island, will you accompany me?
68. Would you ever take my side if I argue with your parents?
69. How long will you take to get over a breakup or start a new relationship if you ever had your heart broken by me?
70. Would you ever date my best friend if we broke up?
71. If I were to choose a profession you hate, would you still love me?
Related Reading: 13 Signs He Truly Loves You – Gestures We Almost Always Miss
72. If the world ended tomorrow, would you be beside me?
73. Would you make a pact to travel the world with me over the next 10 years?
74. Would you still love me if I told you I have had steamy past relationships?
75. Would you still love me if I told you I wish to be a stay-at-home parent?
Difficult Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend To Gauge His Love For You
If you are looking for questions to ask your boyfriend to know him better, or questions to ask him to test the depth of his love, there’s no better way to find out than through these tough conversations. While you may be afraid of potentially damaging your relationship, the truth is that these questions can actually help to strengthen your bond. This can be your partner’s commitment test. In fact, these questions can be on various topics, such as annoying habits, mental health, or physical intimacy. So, let’s look at a few:
76. Where do you think our relationship will head in 10 years?
77. What do you think I need to work on in my personal life?
78. What do you think I could do to make our relationship even better?
79. When was the last time you were deeply hurt by me?
80 .How would you describe our relationship to friends?
81. What are your deal breakers in a relationship?
82. How important is sexual compatibility to you?
83. What is the hardest decision you’ve made in this relationship?
84. What are your hopes and dreams for our future together?
85. What’s the biggest misconception people have about love?
86. Do you ever see yourself getting married?
87. What are your thoughts on having children?
88. What are your thoughts on religion and/or spirituality? Do you think there’s a higher power?
89. What are your thoughts on monogamy and open relationships?
90. Would you introduce me to your parents?
91. How did your last relationship end? Did you decide to stay friends with your ex and will you ever go back to her if I ditched you?
92. Do you think we’re both evolving into better versions of ourselves as our relationship is progressing?
93. What is one difference between us that you appreciate the most?
94. Which one of our similarities do you absolutely love?
95. Will you ever break your moral code for me?
Related Reading: 160 Ultimate What If Questions About Love For Couples
96. Does the thought of losing me scare you?
97. Will you ever share your social media passwords with me?
98. Do you think flirting on social media is cheating?
100. How much do your parents impact your love life? Will you ever get married against your parents’ wishes?
Fun Questions To Ask Your Man
Do you ever feel that you may not know your man that well, because he gets conscious when you ask him serious questions about love or life? One of the best ways to get a better understanding of your partner is by asking questions that you know they’ll have a hard time answering, without giving typical answers. These may include some weird questions and some random questions. But they will mostly consist of interesting questions that can keep your spark alive. It might seem like a challenging game to play, but it’s worth it in the end. You’ll have a blast with these!
Not only will they make for a fun exercise to do together, but they’ll also help you connect with your partner on a deeper level. Still wondering what questions to ask your boyfriend to test his loyalty, while keeping the conversation fun? Here are your answers:
101. What do you think is the most romantic gesture you could make for me?
102. Be completely honest. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
103. Do you check out other women?
104. What’s the funniest pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
105. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done in the name of love?
106. What’s the craziest dare you can do for me?
107. What’s your favorite inside joke that we share?
108. What’s the one romantic gesture you’ve always wanted to experience?
109. Did you get the chills when we had our first kiss?
110 . What’s your favorite love song? Do you think of me while listening to it?
111. Which one of my outfits is your favorite?
112. What’s the best Halloween costume, according to you?
113. Which celebrity would you like to hook up with if you ever got a chance?
114. What would you do if you could be me for one day?
115. If you could live a fictional love story, what would it be like?
116. When was the first time you fantasized about me?
117. Which type of lingerie would you like to see me in?
118. Would you ever go skinny dipping with me?
119. Have you ever imagined us making out on the beach?
120. Tell me one thing I do that puts you in a good mood.
121. Would you rather choose the naughty me than the nice me?
122. What’s the first thing you noticed about me?
123. Would you want me to be sexy or smart?
124. If you had to use a movie title to describe me, what would it be?
125. What has been your most embarrassing moment with me?
How Do These Questions Help You Test His Love For You?
It’s true that love can’t really be gauged by a mere list of questions. But these questions can provide you something to start with. How else would you know whether they are into you or not? So, these questions help you test his love for you in a number of ways. For instance:
- They can help you gauge his level of interest in you. If he is, in turn, asking you questions about your life, your interests, and your thoughts, it’s a good sign that he wants to know you better
- They can help you test his knowledge of you. If he knows a lot about you, it’s likely because he cares deeply about you and wants to know more about you
- They can help you test his commitment to you. If he’s willing to answer tough questions about your relationship, it shows that he’s committed to making things work
- They can help you test his level of respect for you. If he treats you with respect and consideration, it’s a good sign that he cares about you and values your opinion
- Think about why you want to test your boyfriend’s love for you
- Beware of your tone and timing when you indulge in these questions
- Try to slip these into natural conversation
- Keep a balance between fun and serious questions to keep a smooth conversation going
- Remember — Asking the right questions and listening carefully are imperative for a healthy and happy relationship
We hope you have enjoyed this article on questions to ask your boyfriend to test his love. Some of these probing questions for love in a partner might seem a little too quirky and daring at first. But you’re just trying to find out if your boyfriend loves you. So, asking the right questions is important. The best thing about these fun love evaluation questions is that they also help you understand where you stand with each other and what you can expect in the future, thus paving the way for a healthy relationship. In fact, these are the best questions that you can ask to ensure you are on the same page in your long-term relationship.
Additionally, if you want to know your boyfriend well or want to ask him some questions that have been bothering you, let us assure you that asking such questions and actively ‘listening’ to his answers will create a strong base for healthy and open communication. This, in turn, will help you move toward a healthy and happy relationship. Yes, proving love through questions is tricky, but with the right set of love test questions for partners, you can be sure you’ll get to know him better. So, don’t fret. Let this be your partner’s commitment test. Some of these are deep questions to ask, but let them help you be sure he’s the right person for you. And hope some of these fun and flirty questions help you enjoy your honeymoon phase forever!