We often hear that to get the right answer we must ask the right question. And if you are one of those with a high libido and king-size appetite for sex, then you surely need to know how to play ‘never have I ever’ game. It is a game that will give answers to many unasked dirty, yet funny questions.
How to play the ‘Never have I ever’ game?
A game is a game and you get better with it if you play it more often. The beauty of ‘never have I ever’ game is that is the best way to know some secrets without much effort. Within few questions, you get to learn a lot about your spouse, partner, fling or anyone else. It’s a fun-filled game which promises to bring people even closer than they thought they were.
Make your party come alive with these best 50 ‘Never Have I Ever’ questions.
To get started all you need is to invite a few liberal, fun-loving and mischievous friends to your home or farmhouse or even a resort for the party. Ensure that there is ample privacy where your group gets enough legroom to confess, share and vent it all out. Nobody talks in front of a strange crowd, so make sure your venue gives you space and freedom to talk freely and the people are comfortable with each other. It also classifies mostly as a drinking game, where you take shots for the answers. If you don’t want the drinks, candies may do as well. Keep yourself well stocked with hard and soft drinks and lots of candies!
Rules to play ‘Never Have I Ever’ Game?
There are no rules when it comes to ask questions while playing this game. You can ask any and every kind of question to your friends and be prepared to get some wacky answers. The range of questions can be personal to likes and dislikes. It might be embarrassing for others, but eventually everyone becomes a party to the madness that spills from every question. This game tempts you to be creative with questions to get answers that will make you laugh, shy away or turn you into a hero or a badass babe.
However, to start off –
- One person needs to make a statement on something he or she has never been guilty off. For example, someone would start off with “Never have I ever fantasised about making out on a beach”
- Anyone who has done it, will either drink the shot or eat a candy
- Then the next person will again make a Never have I ever statement
- The person to finish his candies or shots the fastest goes out, and the one who has maximum ‘Never have I’ wins
- This game can be played with any number of members – minimum being two
The beauty of this game is that it helps you to bond with your partner and friends. When you bare it all, it leads to showing the transparent image of your personality. After this game you can assert ‘this is who I am, like or hate me or take me home if you like’. You get dirty, funny and sexy all in one go in one session.
How to play ‘Never have I ever’ as a couple?
If you are in a relationship and want to make things flirty, fun and dirty for a night, play the ‘Never have I ever’ game – but with a twist. Instead of just shots of beer and candy, try the following variations –
Make it a stripping game
So instead of taking a shot or gobbling up the candy you are in a ‘I have…’ situation, you need to strip down. Then the other one makes a statement and the same rule follows. This will definitely heat things up in your bedroom!
We are not sure who wins in this because it is a win-win situation for both the partners. But for the heck of it, the one who strips down to being naked first loses.
Kiss at the place of your partner’s choice
Again, everytime you have a I have…’ statement, you need to kiss your partner where he wants to be kissed. It needs to be atleast a 10 second long kiss. Make your lips do some work at all the odd places on your partner’s body!
Dance it out
If you love dancing, this is your chance to dance in the bedroom. Make the losing partner dance to the song of your choice while you enjoy the grooves and the moves! The one who dances the least number of times wins!
Related reading: My husband is addicted to gaming and it’s killing our relationship
Top 50 sexiest, dirtiest ‘Never have I ever’ questions
If you are new to the game and want to get started with the ‘never have I ever’ game, then here are some really dirty, sexy and fun based questions to liven up this wild sport.
- Never have I made out in a moving elevator
- Never have I ever used something from the household as a sex toy
- Never have I ever slept with someone just because their social media profile was great and impressive
- Never have I ever had to delete any sexy messages fearing that it will get attention of my partner
- Never have I ever hit on a married guy knowing it would not last long
- Never have I ever fooled around my best buddy just to experience the closeness we feel for each other
- Never have I ever had indulged in satisfying oral sex with someone and never kissed them on the mouth
- Never have I ever goofed up on names while dating multiple people at one ago
- Never have I ever got injured using sex toys while enjoying a lonely session
- Never have I ever had sex with someone I was not attracted to just because I was feeling horny
- Never have I ever had neighbours banging my door after a sex session for noise disturbance
- Never have I ever had a threesome after being high on hash or cocaine
- Never have I ever had sex with a person of the same sex
- Never have I ever made out sitting on a chair
- Never have I ever farted while making love or kissing a girl/boy
- Never have I ever played music while getting touchy-feely with my partner
- Never have I ever invited a male friend home while I am all alone in the house
- Never have I ever smelled bad when on my dates
- Never have I ever woken up next to a complete stranger!
- Never have I ever smelled my girl’s panty
- Never have I ever had sex with a funky role-play
- Never have I ever slept with a prostitute to get a total freaked out sex session
- Never have I ever dreamt of making out while swimming in a pool or on a beach
- Never have I ever had more than one orgasm in a single sex session
- Never have I ever given sexy massage to a man I did not know
- Never have I ever given a lift to a stranger while driving alone on a highway
- Never have I ever paid to get laid
- Never have I ever gone out of my way to win my partner’s attention
- Never have I ever made out in a discotheque
- Never have I ever fantasised about my best friend’s wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend
- Never have I ever gone to a spa and got laid
- Never have I ever gone to Thailand to meet pretty ladies to have some good time with them
- Never have I ever visited a sex shop and purchased sex toys
- Never have I ever seen porn during my school days
- Never have I ever been turned on watching sexy music videos
- Never have I ever felt like making out while working in the kitchen
- Never have I ever made a move on my colleagues to get my office work done
- Never have I ever hired house help with the intention of making out with her
- Never have I ever had a crush on my boss despite him being very handsome and sexy
- Never have I ever travelled to a foreign country without a packet of condoms
- Never have I ever wore a scarf just to hide the love bites I got from the last session of hot lovemaking
- Never have I ever read racy magazines to get my dose of sex education
- Never have I ever slept with my siblings or cousins
- Never have I ever made out with all my clothes on
- Never have I ever watched someone have sex without their permission
- Never have I ever danced dirty or performed a striptease for someone
- Never have I ever used sexting just to turn someone on
- Never have I ever put on lipstick to turn my lips pink or red
- Never have I ever felt embarrassed while buying my partner’s favourite condoms
- Never have I ever given a chance to love, so I only make love
The game is such that it forces people to open up and confess things that they might have done but will always be embarrassed about. The game also comes in handy when you feel like knowing someone closely, or get a peek in someone’s life. However, some people do not enjoy the openness of the game and tend to either avoid it or get really panicky. It is best to play this game with people who are like-minded, non-judgemental and have some degree of tolerance. A party can be fun only when no none feels left out or personally attacked.