Can you think of anything more romantic than your partner getting down on one knee with a bunch of red roses in hand and saying, “Baby, I can give you 100 reasons why I love you! I love how you make me smile every single day. I love that you take care of me when I am sick. I love how you are so invested in us and yet prioritize your personal growth. You are the most beautiful person I know!”
We are sure it will make you feel all mushy and gooey inside and your heart filled with so much affection. That’s what expression of genuine feelings and gratitude does to us. Needless to say, your partner too will be thrilled to hear you voice your love for them. That brings us to the question of how to explain why you love someone. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, how about we find a way for you to express the many reasons why you love someone? But don’t worry if you don’t have the gift of the gab. We’re here to help you choose the right words for every situation.
How To Explain Why You Love Someone
Table of Contents
You know how you feel in your heart for that precious person. You can feel the butterflies when your bae looks at you with a deep gaze and feel the blood rushing to your face when they give you even the slightest compliment. You’re literally incapable of saying their name without breaking into a smile. But putting these feelings in words can be a tough cookie to crack. Here are a few ways in which you can explain to someone why you love them:
- Make them see themselves through your eyes: Your partner doesn’t see themselves like you do! When you are in love with someone, you see them through rose-tinted glasses. Try your best to explain to them how you see them as someone sent from above. Talk about the unique qualities of your partner that you admire. It will make them understand how cherished they are!
- Tell them about their little quirks: You know there are these little things your partner does that just make them the lovable goof that they are. Tell your partner about these cute quirks they have that just make you fall more in love with them
- Tell them they make your world a better place: Explain to them how they make you feel so safe and happy that you believe the world is a better place because you exist in it
- You see them in your future: Tell them how you can’t imagine a future without them. All the plans you make for your future and the new things you want to try in life include them
- Tell them you love them because they understand you: Your partner understands you in a way no one has before and you doubt no one ever will. They can practically guess what’s on your mind almost 90% of the time. Their intentions, words, and actions make you believe in soulmate connection. Do they not deserve to know just how significant and valuable they are in your life? Of course, they do
100 Reasons Why I Love You
If you are in love with someone, you have to let them know. Not once, not twice, but every day. Don’t wait for special occasions or relationship milestones to remind your sweetheart of your love for them. Rather tell them “There are 100 reasons why I love you and more” on every lazy morning you wake up together, after every meal they cook for you, every time they bring you flowers, or every time they make you feel better on a gloomy day. If the good old “I love you” doesn’t cut it anymore, here are some novel ways to express your feelings for your partner:
1. I love that you push me to be the best version of myself. You make me want to achieve my goals and dreams and your love makes me a better person.
2. No other feelings even come close to the amazing things I feel when I’m with you. This is one of the reasons I love you more and more every day.
3. Why do I love you? It’s because you light up my entire world, transform my tears into joy, and turn my frowns upside down.
4. I love you because you appreciate me and the things I do for you. This is one of the reasons I will love you forever and show how much I care about you.
5. It’s incredible how you sense my state of mind so accurately every time. This is exactly what I love about you – how you know me so well!
6. One of the reasons to be in love with you is that you always know how to say the right thing at the right time.
7. I can give you a hundred reasons why I love you, but here’s the one reason that touches my heart and soul: I love you for how you share my burdens. You help me out when I need it the most and sometimes even when I don’t realize I need help.
8. You have a pure heart and positive energy to look at the good in every person, thing, and circumstance. Your kindness, empathy, and beautiful nature make not just me, but everyone happy. I think these are enough reasons for loving a beautiful soul like you.
9. One of the funny reasons why I love you is because your dance moves set the floor on fire. You’re uninhibited on the dance floor and I adore that about you.
10. One of the reasons I fell for you was your crooked sense of humor. You make me break into peals of laughter till my stomach hurts.
Related Reading: Love At First Sight: 8 Signs It’s Happening
11. I love that you make me feel complete and whole.
12. One of the reasons I will love you forever is that you are so concerned about my well-being and make sure I’m well taken care of, always.
13. I love you because you make me your priority. You make me feel like the most important person in your life and I know that you mean it. I never feel sidelined when I’m with you.
14. I can see how your eyes sparkle when you look at me and smile. I know you can’t help but smile when you look at me, even when you’re angry. And it makes me fall in love with you all over again.
15. Darling you are such a wise person! You have no idea how much I learn from you every day. Life with you is such an enriching journey. Of all the things I love and admire about you, this is a major one.
16. I love you because you blush when you’re embarrassed and it’s the most adorable thing ever.
17. I love the fact that you’re as much of a hopeless romantic as I am.
18. I think one of the reasons to love someone is that you feel safe and content in their presence. When you hug me, it feels like we’re two pieces of a puzzle that just fit perfectly together.
19. One of the funny reasons why I love you is that you’re a goofball, which means I can be a goofball around you too, unabashedly.
20. Your passion for the things you love makes my love for you stronger every day. Your eyes light up when you talk about things you care about, and I can listen to you all day long.
Related Reading: 365 Reasons Why I Love You | On Field Survey 2021
21. You make me relate to the line “The places between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly” from the song Vanilla Twilight by Owl City, and that’s one of the 100 reasons why I fell in love with you.
22. I love you because I can be myself around you. You love me for who I am and accept me with all my flaws and imperfections.
23. Every love song I listen to just reminds me of you. Does that count as one of the reasons to be in love? I think so.
24. You care about things that are important to me and make an effort to learn more about them. This is why I love you more and more each day.
25. You stand up not just for yourself but even for those who can’t take a stand for themselves. Not only are you the most beautiful woman I have ever met but you also have a big and kind heart. And I love you for that!
26. If effort is attractive, you’re the most attractive person in the world. You’re always making deliberate efforts to make me feel happy and loved.
27. I love you because you always make me a cup of coffee along with yours. I don’t tell you this enough, but sharing a cup of coffee with you topped with our regular mundane chats is always the highlight of my day.
28. I love you because you constantly remind me of the goodness of this world. You refuse to be a pessimist and let the world bring you down. Your hopefulness brings me so much hope and positive emotions.
29. There are a hundred reasons why I love you, and the sweet memories we make together are certainly one of them. I can’t wait to make more memories with you and add them to this ‘I love you because’ list.
30. You make my heart beat faster. When I am with you, I feel like a teenager again and I love you for that.
31. You listen attentively and give me the best advice, always. One conversation with you makes the most difficult decisions in life seem like a cakewalk.
32. I love you because you make me view things from a different perspective. Even when I’m down and the world seems like a grim place or life feels like it’s full of despair, you point toward the silver lining between the dark clouds and make me see things from a new perspective.
Related Reading: 55 Unique Ways To Tell Someone You Love Them
33. One of the reasons I love you is because you’re selfless and giving. You think about others before you think about your own interests, and that’s beautiful.
34. Your confidence and self-assurance are both inspiring. This is one of the many reasons I love you.
35. I love how you surprise me and not just on special occasions. Sometimes, with little love notes and, at other times, with big surprise parties. You’re always trying to bring unexpected joy into my life.
36. I feel a deep connection with you because you never fail to express your emotions. No matter what you’re feeling, you always communicate with me.
37. I love you because I can be unafraid around you. I don’t have to watch my words or actions and be afraid of getting judged by you.
38. I love you because you see the beauty in everything. Be it nature or people, you always find the beauty in things.
Related Reading: Funny Marriage Advice For Newlyweds: Keep The Laughter Alive!
39. The warmth in your heart can make the coldest day seem cozy, and I love you for that.
40. I see how you make an effort to make me laugh with your stupid jokes when I am having a really bad day, and it’s one of the reasons I will love you forever.
41. I love you because you’re the world’s best gifter. You always go the extra mile in getting me gifts that mean the world to me.
42. Of all the deep reasons why I love you, your honesty deserves a special mention. You’re not afraid of sharing your feelings and emotions, and this only inspires me to be transparent with you.
43. I love you because you respect me, my opinions, and my space. This is definitely one of the reasons I will love you forever. You are my perfect match, no questions asked.
44. One of the reasons I love you is that you always help me pick out the best clothes. Your sense of style and aesthetics both match mine.
45. Sometimes I run short of words, wondering how to explain why you love someone. All I know is that you make me feel special with your actions, words, and your caring nature. What I feel for you is nothing but true love.
46. I love you more and more each day because you look at me like I’m the only person who matters in this whole wide world.
47. I love you because you tell me you’re proud of me for even the smallest things.
48. Why do I love you? It’s because you believe in me more than I believe in myself. I will love you forever for your unwavering support.
49. I want to spend the rest of my life with you looking for reasons I will love you forever.
50. I just love to spend time with you. I know I can be happy with you, no matter the place.
51. You’re kind to those who are more unfortunate than us and you treat them in the best possible way.
52. I love you because you’re never condescending.
53. You’re not afraid to apologize. You don’t think it makes you a smaller person. Of all your unique qualities, I admire this the most.
54. You have a strong sense of commitment and loyalty, and that is one of the 100 reasons why I love you.
55. I just love how you open doors for me! You never fail to make me feel special.
56. One of the things I love about you is that you give me space when I need it without feeling insecure.
57. I love you because you’re not jealous. Or even when you are, it’s a healthy amount of jealousy.
58. You would turn the world upside down if it meant making me happy, and that has to be one of the most important reasons to love someone.
59. I love you because you never stop trying and never give up.
60. I love how you pay undivided attention to the little details in my life. The way you take care of me, make me laugh and pamper me is beyond all my expectations. Who wouldn’t fall head over heels for such a beautiful person?
Related Reading: 20 Easy Yet Effective Ways To Make Your Husband Happy
61. I love you because I know you will be by my side through thick and thin.
62. I love you because you’re reliable. You’re my rock.
63. I love you because you’re not afraid to indulge in a little bit of PDA with me, wherever we are. You love loving me even when other people are around.
64. I love you because you’re proud to tell other people about me and the special bond we share. You don’t hide me, and I can tell you’re proud of how far we’ve come.
65. I admire how you always take my feelings into consideration. You think about how things will impact me even when I forget to.
66. I love you because sparks fly when we kiss.
67. You can’t stop talking to your friends about me even if you try! This is one of the funny reasons why I love you.
68. I love you for all the ‘good morning’ texts you send to make sure I wake up with a smile on my face.
69. “Why do you love someone?” they ask. Well, in my case, it’s because you get shy when I compliment you and it’s the cutest thing ever.
70. You always know my likes and dislikes better than I do. Of all the things I love and adore about you, this one’s my favorite.
Related Reading: 21 Uncommon Romantic Gestures For Her
71. Out of many reasons for loving you, I can’t get over how you always tell me that I deserve the best of everything and make me believe it. Well, since I deserve the best of everything, it’s a good thing I have you.
72. You are the only person with whom I can be vulnerable. I know my secrets are safe with you. Apart from being my lover, you are my best friend in the whole wide world.
73. I love you because you make me want to settle down. I can’t wait for us to share the rest of our lives together.
74. I love you because you make special occasions even more special for me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
75. You have a calming effect on me. You calm me down and bring me peace when I’m anxious, or agitated, or angry. You know how to make me feel better every time, and it certainly fits in the ‘I love you because’ list.
76. I love how you are always open to new experiences and more adventures. Life with you is no less than a roller coaster ride.
77. There are 100 reasons why I fell in love with you, but mostly because, after being with you, I have realized the meaning of true love. I will be forever grateful to you for your relentless love and support.
78. You wake me up in the morning with a forehead kiss, and it makes me feel like the luckiest person on the planet. This is one of the 100 reasons why I love you.
79. I love you because you get me breakfast in bed sometimes.
80. I may not always have the right words to express my love, but I am pretty sure about one thing – you’re the one for me. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my significant other, and my everything.
81. If you ask me for the deep reasons why I love you, I have to say it’s because you are humble. You’re grounded and give everyone the respect they deserve. You take a genuine interest in others’ lives and make them feel special and loved. How can someone not fall for this kind and beautiful woman?
82. You respect your elders and treat them with dignity. These small things that you don’t even know you do are some of the reasons I love you so much.
83. I knew you are my special someone when I saw you getting along with my family. Honestly, they are a crazy lot and you bonded with them in no time! You have no idea how much that meant to me.
84. You know your mind works in a fascinating way. You still think it’s possible to make this world a better place, one kind act at a time. And this is the very reason I fell for you in the first place.
85. I love you because you’re unafraid to love. You give me your all and always jump in with both your feet.
86. You tell me it’s okay to be vulnerable. One of the reasons I will love you forever is that you make me realize that I don’t have to deal with everything alone and that it’s okay to seek help.
87. You are the best person I know because you don’t run away from confrontation and always make-up after even the worst fight.
88. There are 100 reasons why I love you, but one of them has to be that you smile at strangers and make their day. A smile costs nothing and you know how precious it is.
89. I love you because you get me. You understand me and my emotions better than anyone else. You’re not just my partner, you’re also my best friend. And this is why I will love you forever.
90. I love you because, on hard days, nothing else can give me as much comfort as getting tipsy with you with a good bottle of wine.
Related Reading: 21 Cute Things To Do With Your Girlfriend At Home
91. I love you because you make me feel beautiful, inside and out. You tell me I’m beautiful even on my worst days, and I can tell you mean it.
92. I love you because you know just the right way to deal with my mood swings.
93. I love you because you’re willing to discuss our issues openly and honestly, without shifting blame.
94. You share every detail of your past, present, and future with me, and that just makes me love you more.
95. I love you because the first time I met you, there was a spark, and I somehow knew I wanted you to be in my life forever.
96. One of the funny reasons why I love you is that we can jam to our favorite songs on full volume together.
97. I love you because I feel lucky to have found you amid 8 billion people in the world. It makes me so happy that the odds were in our favor.
98. If you ask, “Why do you love someone like me?,” I have to say it’s because you trust me with your life.
99. I love you because you’re authentic and because you never try to pretend to be someone you’re not.
100. There can be many reasons why you love someone, but my favorite one is that you stand out in a crowd because you’re so unique. I can spot you from a mile away because I have eyes only for you.
Hopefully, when you give these ‘100 reasons why I love you’ to your partner, it will not just melt their heart but make them fall for you all over again. No matter at what stage of the relationship you are right now, these are good enough to express your feelings and improve communication with your partner. We hope these help you build your relationship on the foundation of love and admiration. At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words. So the best way to show them your love is through these little actions that will make your relationship stronger every day.
Love is not just a feeling but a combination of feelings, like care, companionship, and attraction. When you are together, all these emotions come flooding in and it is very difficult to pinpoint one reason why you fell in love with someone. You just feel this amazing sense of happiness to be around that person. If there were just one or two reasons why you love someone, then it would be easy to chalk it down to admiration. But one doesn’t fall in love with a person’s qualities, rather it is the essence of a person that you love.
A good way to tell someone you love them is to tell them how you feel for them when they are around you. Your heart beats faster and there are butterflies in your stomach. When you see them, you feel a warm glow spread through you. It’s almost as if you light up from within and that shows on your face too. Your smile, when you see them, is unbridled and genuine. Also, let them know what their absence does to you. How much you miss them when they are not around.