Long gone are the days when it was solely up to the men to use their charm to woo someone of their choice. Even women these days are left wondering “How to seduce a man?” instead of expecting to be charmed by them all the time. Now, the playing field has been leveled, and so women are upping the art of seduction by attracting the man they want. Believe it or not, the ability to seduce a love interest comes naturally to women. Nothing can stop these shy, beguiling beings from wowing the man they like and making them go crazy by showing off their best moves in the game of seduction.
Have you wondered how Marilyn Monroe captivated the attention of the millions with her subtle and sensual persona? We all know that she was beautiful and way ahead of her time, but her seductive tactics made her an object of desire and fascination the world over.
Now, you must be thinking Marilyn Monroe was an exception to the norm and it is not always that easy for women, is it? Here, you are wrong. Every woman is inherently blessed with a sensuous demeanor and persona that can make a guy go crazy. All you need is to channel that inner diva hidden within you and ace the different forms of seduction tactics. To understand and start mastering the art of seducing a man, let us first understand the concept of seduction itself, to be able to then use it to our advantage.
What Is Seduction?
Seduction is the power to make someone fall for you, and fall for you hard. Seduction tactics are deliberate attempts to attract another person’s attention and fuel sexual tension. This concept is mysterious, challenging, interesting, and even exclusive. Since women are already notorious for their mysterious ways, they can use this inherent trait to seduce a man with ease and panache.
What are the ways to seduce a man? She can intertwine different aspects of her personality like charming looks, intelligence, sense of humor, and beguiling persona into an irresistible combination to woo a man she wants. Let us explore different ways with which a woman can transform herself into a sultry seductress and ace the art of seducing a man like never before.
How To Seduce A Man You Have The Hots For?
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering how to seduce a man in a way that drives him crazy for you and makes sure that he has eyes only and only for you, you’re in for a treat. We are going to tell you every trick in the book to play the game of seduction with such subtlety and discretion that he won’t even know you’re working your magic on him. When a relationship gets boring or if you’re trying to hit on a new guy at work, you’re going to want to read ahead and figure out what you should do next.
Be warned though, acing the art of seduction does take some effort and practice because it is a multi-faceted game. But as a woman, 70% of the game is already in your hands. And the 30% is covered by our tips, so you have a success in your hands. Here’s how you can become a pro at mastering the art of seducing a man:
1. To seduce a man without saying a word, it all begins with your looks
Seduction is an art that begins with you. So, when we say you are ready for it, we mean it quite literally. A well-dressed woman is equipped with the armor of self-confidence and charm naturally. If you wonder how being charming, subtle, and classy can help you be seductive, then we have an answer for you that you’re going to love.
Male sexuality is attuned and influenced by visual cues. A study shows the emotion control center of the brain, the amygdala, shows significantly higher levels of activation in males viewing sexual visual stimuli than in females viewing the same images.
So how to seduce a man, you asked? Simply put, the way you dress and present yourself leaves a great impact on how men see you. A put-together outfit or look is one of the traits of a high-value woman. An excess of anything is bad though, so go easy on the makeup. It could be a big turn-off while seducing men with looks.
Do you really want to seduce a man without saying a word? Then you need to look irresistibly sensuous to make that gripping first impression. For that, we have two handy tips for you:
- Keep it classy: Classy women know how to turn up for an occasion. By following fashion etiquette pretty well, you can bring out the power of visual appeal and woo any man you like. The one rule of thumb to keep your ensemble classy is to not show too much skin. If you are wearing a short dress, make sure your cleavage is not too visible. If it is a backless dress, keep the length flowing. The idea is to keep a balance between showing some and hiding some to create an enigma with your appearance. Don’t forget to top it up with perfume for a hypnotic touch
- Keep it natural: Keep your makeup natural. Use your cosmetics subtly that help enhance your natural appearance rather than give you a cakey, made-up look. Believe us when we tell you, men dig the former more. Balanced use of products is the trick to looking comfortable in your skin and empower yourself with the confidence of natural beauty. So ladies, take out your staple makeup products, including a timeless shade of lipstick, to bring out your best side
2. Weave magic with your words, it can seduce a guy to fall in love with you
Wit, intelligence, and humor are powerful tools to hold a man in your thrall and pique their interest. In fact, if you do it right, you might just be able to seduce a man with one sentence and make him fall for you completely. Rely on the power of deep and interesting conversations to charm him with your cerebral prowess. You can also consider trying some first-date questions to get to know him and have an interesting conversation.
A woman who knows her way with words uses this charm to her advantage and engages the man she likes to know more about him and further builds a lasting relationship with him. Besides building an emotional connection, the power of words can go a long way in making a man aware of your interest in him. This is where seducing a man with words comes into the picture.
Looking for ways to seduce a man with your words? Here are some tried-and-tested tricks to help you get started:
- Be spontaneous: If you think too much about what you’re going to say and how, your words will seem rehearsed, and that can a bit of a dampener. Make him comfortable in your company with light-hearted conversations that flow effortlessly. The key to seducing a man with words is to keep him engaged with your words and thoughts
- Flirt with him: Flirting is a time-tested trick in the book to convey your intent and interest to a person, and make them feel good about themselves at the same time. For women, flirting is the safest way to express their interest in a guy they like. There are no magic phrases to seduce a man. You have to follow your gut and go with the flow. Instant pickup lines might seem cheesy but are great icebreakers and can be good flirting signs from a woman. He will surely be flattered that he’s getting all your attention
- Compliment him: If you really want to seduce a man with one sentence, consider giving him a great compliment. Use your observation skills to notice what you like most about him and shower him with honest compliments. You may like his chiseled face cut or intense look/hooded eyes. Ask him if he is working out because he’s looking fitter and muscular. Or tell him that the color of his jacket suits him. Don’t hesitate in expressing your admiration. Guys love compliments. If he smiles and says thank you, then the magic of compliments is working on him
- Take a keen interest in his life: Take a real interest in his life and understand his passion, hobbies, interests, and personal challenges. Something like this will definitely seduce a guy to fall in love with you. Be a good listener when he is opening up to you. This shows your interest in him and his life. This move will strengthen your connection with him and fire up that chemistry even more
- Challenge his views: How to seduce a man using your intelligent side? Praising and agreeing with him all the time can make your relationship boring. To avoid that, our experts suggest you employ reverse psychology techniques on him and challenge his views. See how he responds to a different point of view. But don’t be aggressive. Be polite and curious and see how this turns in your favor and introduces you to some of his hidden traits. At times, leave a conversation on a cliffhanger to see how curious and interested he is in you. Who knows, this curiosity can trigger his interest in you even more
3. Channelize the power of body language to entice a man
Body language is often the most underrated tool of seduction. It can especially seduce a man on first date and keep him thinking about you after. If you really want him to go crazy for you, how you look or what you say might not be enough. But the way you carry yourself can make all the difference in the world.
You’d be lying if you said you never indulged in analyzing your first date’s body language. Well, men do the same thing when they’re out with a woman too. Here’s how you can use that to your advantage:
- Posture matters: A crisp posture goes a long way in making your sexy side shine. Besides, a straight back highlights your confidence in your personality and a straightforward attitude, which a majority of men find irresistible
- Heel it up: Use a pair of heels, if you’re comfortable with those, to make your attractive body features truly stand out
- Caress those tresses: Toying with your hair is also a fool-proof seduction technique that adds to your sex appeal. So, twirl your tresses or run your fingers through them to tease him even more
- Smile and eyes: Team it up with your irresistible smile and top it up with flirty eye contact, and you’ll have your man wanting more
- Touch him flirtatiously: ‘Accidentally’ brush against his hands. Make your first moves through these body language cues and catch his eye for desirable chemistry
Related Reading: Fractionation Seduction- How Does It Work? Step-By-Step Guide To It
4. Turn a guy on over a phone call
If you are too hesitant to entice a man up close and personal, then it’s time to think about how to seduce a man on the phone. Yup, you can actually turn a guy on over a phone call. There are plenty of tricks that you can use to seduce a man on the phone and capture his attention subtly.
But first, you must define your goal of seducing a man – an instant hook-up or a long-term relationship? And work your way toward the goal. Here are some ways you can use phones and technology to seduce a potential love interest:
- Virtual connection: Use a phone to curate voice-based and text conversations to establish a virtual connection that is sensual and enticing
- Deep, low voice: Using a deep, low-pitched voice can go a long way in working the magic of your sensuality on your man. Avoid being excited and too animated. Calm yourself before initiating a phone conversation. Take a few deep breaths and think about what your topic of conversation will be
- Text it up: Use instant messaging services like WhatsApp and Messenger to send some flirty texts every now and then to let him know you are thinking about him. Every guy likes to feel wanted, especially by a girl whom he is interested in
- Use emojis: If you can’t think of the right thing to say in a moment, let emojis do the talking. A wink here, a kiss there, or a string of hearts perhaps, is a surefire way of letting him know your intentions without speaking a word
- Be patient: Some men take a long time to express themselves, whereas some just sail along the turf. When trying to turn on a guy on a phone call, don’t be impatient. Evaluate the conversation afterward, try to find out the hidden meaning between the lines, and play along. If you both have palpable chemistry, then seducing a man on the phone will inch you closer to him
- Disclaimer: Men too need their own time and space away from you. If you keep calling him often, he may start taking you for granted. Refrain from extremes like ‘phone sex’ if you don’t want a casual relationship
5. Let your eyes do the talking to seduce a man on first date
Over many centuries, the beauty, depth, and emotions expressed through eyes have inspired poets, songwriters, novelists, and lovers alike. One of the iconic beauties of all time, Audrey Hepburn, once said, “The beauty of the woman must be seen through her eyes because it is a doorway to her heart, the place where love resides” and we can’t help but agree with her.
Many people admit that it is the eyes of the person they notice first and feel enamored by. They gaze into someone’s eyes to try to decipher their feelings. It is entirely possible to communicate sexiness and desire through one’s eyes. That is why when looking to learn how to seduce a man with eye contact, you should take full advantage of the expressiveness of your eyes. Here’s how:
- Eye contact: Establish eye contact with him while talking and he will sense your interest and curiosity in him
- Hold his gaze: When you make eye contact, hold his gaze for some time and then move your eyes to different parts of his face. When you share a glance, respond playfully with a sexy smile
- Look for signs: While you try to seduce a man with your eyes, pay attention to whether he is reciprocating. If he is not hesitating in establishing eye contact with you, it’s a sign that things are headed in the right direction. This is how to seduce a guy on first date
6. Seduce a man sexually and how!
How to seduce a man sexually? How to seduce a man younger than you? Are these your concerns when venturing into the dating game? Once the groundwork has been laid and the man you’re into is reciprocating to your advances, it is time to up the game and move the art of seduction into the sexual realm. It’s okay if you’re feeling a little shy or awkward right now, you can work your way up to it. Even if you are dating a shy guy, there are ways to take it super slow.
This should also work if you are worried about how to seduce a man younger than you, as long as he’s an adult and is into you already. With an age gap, consent and conversations around boundaries become even more important. Here is how to seduce a man without any awkwardness or hesitation:
- Set up the ambience: Create a disturbance-free ambiance desirable for heated action between the sheets
- Build up the anticipation: Tease him with your love notes, tell him all that you want to do to him, and share your sexual fantasies to build up the anticipation for the act
- Bare it all: This will be a big turn-on for him and set him up for some steamy action. Show up in your glamorous bare essentials and set the action right in motion
- Make out: If you are not sure how experimental he is in bed, stick to tried-and-tested means of arousal. Try different types of kisses on different parts of his body. The more, the better
- Be creative: From using food items like chocolates and strawberries to treating him to a relaxing massage, get creative with ways to make him long for some passionate lovemaking
- Make it last: When you get there, make it last and savor every moment
7. Create mystery around yourself
Men love mysterious women. Hell, we all love mystery, don’t we? Creating an aura of mystery around you is the strongest weapon in your arsenal when venturing into the art of seduction. How to seduce a guy by being mysterious, you ask? To be able to do this you will have to hold on to your excitement of approaching him every second of your day for a bit. Learn to balance independence and persuasion in a new sexual or romantic interaction. And do the following:
- Do things without him: Don’t worry! We are not trying to separate the two of you. Doing things without him and having your own plans with other people gives a man the impression that you don’t need him. That is sexy to a man. And it tells him that other people readily spend time with you. This is an important ‘how to seduce a man’ psychology trick
- Don’t overdo it: If there is one golden rule in the art of seduction, it is to maintain an aura of mystery and enigma around you. So, don’t go overboard with anything, be it phone calls or text messages, or asking him out. In fact, restrict the number enough so that it makes him long for you
- Keep messages short and sweet: A little mystery can spark his intrigue and interest, keeping the conversations relevant and interesting. You can go beyond “How was your day?” or “What did you do all this while?” and see how he responds. But don’t overdo it. Always gauge his response first and give more only when he seems to have craved for it a bit
Related Reading: Tips For Every Married Woman To Seduce Her Husband
8. Seduce your man by getting him to chase you
Isn’t it a well-known stereotype perpetuated in our popular media that men like to chase women? The truth is all of us, to some extent, enjoy the thrill of the chase, not just in love, but in most goals. The reason is all physiologically-driven. When we get something we want, the brain releases feel-good hormones like dopamine. The release of dopamine in itself is such a pleasure for our body that we want to pursue that end result again and again.
That pursuit for dopamine is, in fact, the chase we wish to experience in our love life. That’s some ‘how to seduce a man’ psychology class, you would think, but we will stop with the mumble-jumble right away. The point is if you want to ace the test on how to seduce someone, get the man to chase you and keep the chase ongoing. The following tips should help you:
- Do not make him the center of your life: Don’t cancel on your appointments to make time for your date. At least don’t do this often, and do not tell the guy if you do so
- Keep up your social life: Do not let your new date take over all your social commitments with your friends and family
- Show patience: If your date cancels on you for some reason, or is unable to pick up your call, or fails to respond to your text, do not show desperation or approach them repeatedly
9. How to seduce a guy? Be confident
Everyone loves a confident person. Confidence is sexy. To woo a man and seduce him, you need to paint a picture of yourself as a person who is sure of themselves and has their life under control. Sure, we talk about the power of sharing vulnerabilities when talking about love. And how vulnerability and showing your softer side brings people closer. And you are right, it does. But here we are not talking about the bigger vulnerabilities.
We mean the smaller stuff, the annoyances and insecurities. Pick some of the best conversation topics you can think of and avoid talking about things you do not like about yourself, your job, your roommate, the dress you are wearing, the fat you are trying to get rid of, the annoying coworker who gets on your nerves. At this stage, when trying your hands at how to seduce a man on first date, confidence may paint a more attractive image of you. A few examples for you, so you get a picture of what confidence looks like when trying your luck on how to seduce boyfriend:
- Pay your half: You both ate a meal and had some drinks. And it’s natural for you to want to split the bill. Insist on it if he hesitates to let you pay
- Indulge in self-love: Often, please. It is going to show in your persona when you are out seducing men
- Say no: If you don’t like something or cannot commit to something, say so. Say “no” when you mean it. Speak politely but firmly
- Cherish your values: Do not compromise with your values. The more you like your own behavior and feel proud of it when interacting with a potential admirer, the more it is going to reflect in your aura
- Vulnerability can be attractive too: Think of this as a disclaimer. Being vulnerable with a man can also be very attractive. But save that for a little later, until you have established some connection with a man. With certain kind of men who are already attracted to you, sharing your fears and being vulnerable can immediately turn them weak in the knees for you
Related Reading: 8 Ways To Cultivate Emotional Safety In Your Relationship
10. Smile – That’s how you seduce someone
We have saved the simplest and the most straightforward one for the very last. How to seduce a guy? Smile. How to seduce a man on first date? Begin with a smile. How to seduce a man with eye contact? Gaze into his eyes, but with a smile. Think of any scenario around how to seduce someone, the answer would never work if it weren’t with a smile. Confidence may come off as arrogance if there is no smile attached to it. Eye contact would look like a creepy staring contest if there was no smile to soften the look.
Dare we say more? Only that fake smiles will not work. Approach the man you are trying to seduce with genuine interest and in a good state of mind. Find something to be happy about and to admire in them. It will give you an honest reason to smile about.
- Seduction is the power to make someone fall for you. Seduction tactics are deliberate attempts to attract another person’s attention and fuel sexual tension
- The way you dress and present yourselves leaves a great impact on how men see you. Wit, intelligence, and humor are other powerful tools to hold a man in your thrall and pique their interest
- Body language is an underrated tool of seduction, along with your eyes and your smile
- Building some kind of mystery around you and using the thrill of the chase to your advantage are other sure-shot techniques to woo your guy
With all these tried-and-tested ways to seduce a man, we are sure you will master the art of seduction in no time. But if you find it difficult to channelize your seduction game, then don’t hesitate to contact our panel of counselors for personalized guidance. Happy wooing!
One sure-shot way would be to tap into the power of words. Write letters, send texts, use words to express what you would have on a date. But follow the same principles. For example, do not go overboard, show patience, and let the guy chase you, which in this case would mean let him text or call you before you contact him. Smile, even from far away. Be the person the guy can not wait to talk to or feels excited to drop everything and rush to.
Everything that we do when we interact with someone has an effect on that person driven by their psychology. If you keep the knowledge of that psychology in mind, you can use it to your advantage. For example, we know that people like helping others. It makes them feel good about themselves. You can get closer to someone or make them open up to you if you were to ask them for a favor. Another example would be calling someone by their name. Our ego-driven self loves listening to our own name.
There are many things you can do. To succeed at how to seduce boyfriend, you can dress well, use compliments (consider this list of wonderful compliments that make men happy), keep some mystery going, allow the guy to chase you, be confident, make eye contact, and smile, amongst other suggestions we give in this article.