In today’s technology-obsessed world, having that virtual chemistry is as important as having in-person chemistry. For the times when you can’t meet your partner (thanks, covid), some raunchy texts to make him want you more are the need of the hour. Sending said texts isn’t exactly rocket science, but it can often feel that way.
In fact, texts are relationship saviors these days. You can use emojis to convey your love, or you can use them to tell your partner about your mood, your feelings and how you look forward to spending time with him.
A cute text can be enough to make him smile and let him know that you’re thinking about him. Just by sending texts, you can make him want you more and flirting over texts can really become an addictive pastime that helps to keep you two connected. To help you figure out how to do that, let’s take a look at how to make him crazy about you over texts.
Texts That Will Make Him Want You More
Mix directness with subtlety, wit with kink, and viola, you’ll have your man fantasizing about you all day. You don’t need to indulge in sexting to make him swoon — all you have to do is make his imagination run wild by sending messages that will not only pique his interest but also his manhood.
When Jen matched with a cute guy on a dating app, she was a bit worried about what to text him to keep him interested. Since she wasn’t going to be in town for the next two weeks, she didn’t want him to lose interest in her. She asked her friends, analyzed his likes and dislikes, and even tried to make witty remarks about the things he’s into. All that got her, however, was just time wasted on thinking too much about something that isn’t all that hard.
However, as she got more comfortable with texting him, she realized what to text a guy to make him want you is all about being honest and a bit imaginative. “I was racking my brain trying to think of flirty texts to make him laugh or just something to make him think I’m interesting. As time went by, I realized that the texts to make him want you were always in the back of my mind, I just needed to be brave enough to send those across to him,” Jen told us.
Do you have cute visions of the future with him? Tell him! Do you want things to get a bit steamy? Go ahead, text him something along those lines. We promise it’ll pan out great. For when you need a bit more inspiration, let’s take a look at texts that will make him want you so you don’t end up like Jen, overthinking about it for the longest time.
Rachel, a reader in Wisconsin told us, “I knew men liked a naughty chat more than women, but I did not realize it’d be all I’d ever need to make him want me so much. Ladies, if you’re ever stuck up on thinking about flirty texts to make him think about you, just get your playful side out and go with your gut.”
Though Rachel makes it sound easy, it’s very normal to not be able to come up with any texts to make him want you. When your creative juices aren’t flowing, a bit of inspiration is always helpful. Read on to find out exactly what you should send him.
Flirty Texts To Make Him Want You
Let’s get things started with flirty texts to make him want you. Maybe you’ve just started talking to him and you’re looking to speed things up, or perhaps it’s a friend you’re trying to have some fun with, nonetheless, flirty texts to make him miss you can get the job done.
Flirty texts are ideal for all kinds of couples. Long-distance ones, couples in new relationships, FWBs, even casual sex buddies. Take a look at the naughty texts below to get an idea of what to send him to make him go weak in his knees:
1. What are the types of kisses that drive you nuts?
2. What on earth did I do to deserve such a sexy man?
3. You make me want to reveal the naughtier version of me.
4. You look really good in that shirt. I wonder what you’ve got going on under it.
5. Do you like making out in the shower?
6. Do you want to be naughty in public? It’s my new found kink.
7. Let’s talk about the health benefits of kissing.
Related Reading: How To Have A Sex Chat With Your Man For The First Time
8. What would you do if I asked you to come over? Hypothetically, of course.
9. Have you been hitting the gym? I wonder if lifting all those weights does anything for you in bed.
10. You’re the funniest person I know. Call me and cheer me up?
11. I love talking to you, you always get me thinking about being with you in person.
12. I love your voice, it totally turns me on
13. Does your weekend have any room for me?
14. Aren’t you the sweetest! If I was with you right now, I’d do a bit more than just hug you.
Keep in mind that the trick with these flirty texts to make him think about you is to follow up on them. If you send him one of these messages and take forever to continue the conversation, things might not work out. As is the case with all your naughty chats and the texts to make him want you, make sure you’re invested. You can’t seduce a man if you don’t even want to in the first place!
Seductive Text Messages To Make Him Obsessed Over You
Sure, flirting is great. But when you really want things to go to the next level, seductive text messages for him will do just the trick. If you’re the kind who isn’t the best at flirting when they’re with someone, thankfully, texts can do the job for you. And what better way to set the mood than to already send a bunch of texts, so that you both know what’s in store when you meet?
If you’ve ever wondered about how to make him want you over text, sending a sensual text his way is definitely going to be all you need. Let’s take a look at all the flirty texts for him to turn him on:
15. I have been naughty today. Wink, wink. I deserve a spanking!
16. I am in my birthday suit. Want to Facetime?
17. I can’t concentrate at work. I have been blushing constantly while thinking about all the things we might do to each other.
18. My friends get jealous whenever I talk about how good-looking you are.
19. Do you have a certain kink? Just trying to figure out how to turn you on.
20. Are you free tonight? I have some kinky plans for us.
21. I wonder what I’d to you if you were over at my place right now.
22. I can barely stop thinking about those perfect lips you have. I wonder if you’re a good kisser.
23. Aren’t you curious about what I am wearing right now?
24. Can we play 50 Shades of Grey sometime?
25. Tonight you and me have some plans. Get ready for the best surprise of your life!
26. I have been doing some research on sex positions that men love. What’s your favorite?
27. What’s your favorite thing to do in bed?
28. What was the best sex you’ve ever had and when are we one-upping it?
Related Reading: These 15 Subtle Signs Of Flirting May Come As A Surprise To You
Be careful with these, these may just start off one of *those* texting conversations if you know what we mean. All in all, make sure that with these texts to make him want you, you’re ready for things to get super steamy.
Texts That Give Guys Butterflies
A text to make him want you can have different effects on a guy. If you want to turn him on, sending him something cute probably won’t be a good idea. Plus, if what you’re looking for is a positive relationship, you should probably focus more on being cute with him, rather than a little too sexy.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at what you should say to him when all you want is to give him butterflies in his stomach. What to text a guy to make him want you doesn’t always have to be sexual, you know.
29. You have the perfect voice, I’d love for you to sing something for me
30. I am eagerly waiting for when we cuddle, I will have the privilege of being your small spoon all night long.
31. Are you a good cuddler? I promise I’m the best.
32. You make me so happy every time I’m with you.
33. You’re making me want to be a better person, I love that about you.
34. I love how patient you are, it makes me want to be more patient too.
35. I could talk to you all night long.
36. You’re perfect, has anyone ever told you that?
37. Every time I see my phone’s screen come to life with your name on it, I want to do a happy dance.
38. You’re the only person who has ever made me laugh so much.
39. I feel like I can be myself around you, you make me feel so safe.
40. It’s like you get cuter everyday, what’s your secret?
41. I miss hearing you laugh. Call me?
42. It’s crazy how much I care about you, you’re just so perfect.
43. How is it that you always know the cutest thing to say to me?
Keep all your sex chat messages away, because you’re only going to make him go “Aww!” with these. But nobody’s saying that that’s a bad thing! Flirty texts to make him miss you work just as well as the rather naughty ones. Don’t have a one-track mind!
Texts To Send Him At Work
Whether you send across a flirty text for him or something that makes him smile, sending him something at work is bound to be fun. There’s an added layer of excitement since naughty texts are probably the last thing he should be looking at while at work.
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t send him flirty texts to make him want you while he’s at work, so let’s take a look at some texts to make him want you that you can send across:
44. I wish you weren’t at work and working on my body instead.
45. I know you’re probably busy right now, but I can’t stop thinking about you.
46. I can’t stop thinking about you, your eyes, your smile, your hands, your chest…should I keep going? wink, wink
47. How’s work going? Do you miss me yet?
48. I bet you’d rather spend the day with me than be at work, wouldn’t you?
49. Can we call in sick and cuddle the day away, please?
50. If you’re worried about that meeting, don’t be. I know you’ll nail it!
51. Are you as charming at work as you are with me?
52. When do you get off? I can’t wait to talk to you.
53. Want to go out for drinks after work?
54. I’ll let you go work even though resisting the urge to text you is so hard.
55. If I was working with you in your office, I’d never get out of your cubicle.
56. Given how smart you are, I bet you’re a delight to work with.
57. Did you steal your superior’s job yet or are you giving him/her a chance?
Related Reading: 18 Mutual Attraction Signs That Can’t Be Ignored
To Make Him Fall In Love With You Over Text
If you can turn him on, be flirtatious with him and make him smile through text, you can definitely make him fall in love with you as well. If you actually do feel about him that way, all you’re going to have to do is be honest (and a bit courageous). Honestly, that’s how to make him crazy about you over texts…as simple as that.
For when you mean business and want him to be head over heels for you, these texts that will make him want you romantically will definitely get the job done:
58. I can’t believe how good you make me feel.
59. You’re the best person I’ve ever talked to, I never want to let you go.
60. All I want to do is tell you how much you mean to me.
61. I think I’m the luckiest person alive, simply because you’re a part of my life.
62. You are the cutest person I’ve ever met. I just want to eat you up.
63. Every day when I wake up, all I wish is for you to be next to me.
64. Imagine if we took a small trip. It’d be the best thing ever, right?
65. I’ve been struggling to come to terms with how perfect you are. How do you do it?
66. The way you smile makes me smile.
67. I can’t wait to talk to you every morning.
68. I trust and respect you.
69. A day without talking to you feels like the worst day ever.
70. Do you want to stay with me, forever?
Whether you’re looking for flirty texts to make him laugh or for naughty texts to make him blush, the key is to always be invested in the moment and not let it seem like you’re just copying something off the internet. So make sure you really want this, and then allow yourself to be brave enough to let your instincts take over!
Do’s And Dont’s Of Flirty Text Messages for Him
Now that you know exactly what to text him when you’re trying to figure out how to make him want you over text, there are a few things you must keep in mind. For starters, make sure you only send the flirty texts for him to turn him on or the other texts to make him want you when you actually want for it to happen. If you’re just toying with him to try and see where it leads, he’s definitely going to resent you for it later. Let’s take a look at what you should and shouldn’t do, lest you get left dangling on ‘read’.
Related Reading: Online Flirting – With Our 21 Tips You Will Never Go Wrong!
1. Showcase your confidence
Don’t wait for him to take the initiative. Men find it sexy when a woman makes the first move; also it’s a great way to display your confidence. So, stop overthinking about why he didn’t message you first and write something interesting to him which will make him see you in a new light.
When you send across seductive text messages for him, you’re also showing him that you’re confident and not afraid to tell him what you want. One of the easiest ways to appear confident is to speak your mind. Psst, that works with sex chat messages too.
2. Keep it short
If he is busy and you are too verbose, it would be hard for him to maintain the pace. Less is more for a reason. Keep it short and vague so that he keeps asking you questions. The back and forth can lead to a naughty exchange leaving him wanting more. Before you know it, that one text to make him want you might just do the trick.
3. Give him compliments
Why should only women be flattered? Women, take your flirting up a notch by complimenting him on his looks and personality. But don’t overdo it. It will make him think you are being insincere.
So, there you have it. Pick out any text that will make him want you, and we’re pretty sure he’s going to end up thinking about you all day long. All you have to do now is have the courage enough to text him and start a conversation. Get to it!
Don’t just promise to do anything he wants over text. Sooner or later, he will realize you are not into that fantasy. It’s better to be on the same page about your kinks and desires to make the texting chemistry work.
If his replies are short or half-baked or you think he is amidst something important, it’s time to finish the conversation. There is no point in forcing the conversation then as it becomes awkward. Leave him wanting for more by writing something intriguing in your last text message for the moment.
You can be direct and catch him off guard by asking him out. If you like the man enough to take the lead and are worried about appearing desperate, then play it safe and let him set a date for the two of you. You just keep hinting and playing via the flirty messages.
If you want to make him think about you over text, tease him a little and send him a few messages that indicate that you’re flirting with him. Tell him that you feel lonely in your bed at night and that you wish he was there to give you “company,” and watch him tell you how much he misses you.
Want to make him obsessed with you over text? Get his senses going. By that, we mean it’s time to get a bit naughty and a bit flirty. Tell him what you’d like to do with him and how you would like to “get to know him better.” If you want to follow the PG-13 route, you must develop emotional intimacy with him by getting closer to him.
10 Obvious Flirting Signs Guys Miss And How They Can Identify Those
He Wants Pictures While Sexting, But I Don’t Trust Him. Please Advise.