Are you using bad pickup lines and wondering why they never seem to work? Luckily, there’s research on which pickup lines actually do. According to a study, men are more responsive to direct and subtle approaches rather than silly ones. So, instead of using boring pickup lines like “Are you French? Because Eiﬀel for you,” consider trying a more straightforward approach like “You seem cool. Can we grab a coffee sometime?”
To help you avoid dating landmines, we’ve compiled a list of 100 pickup lines so terrible that they’re sure to get you shot down. These are the worst of the worst, the really generic pickup lines that make you cringe just hearing them. From dodgy chatup lines used for the hottie at the bar to bad flirting lines on your first date, these are the world’s worst pickup lines. Ready to cringe? (And maybe even giggle a little?)
100 Bad Pickup Lines You Must Steer Clear Of
There doesn’t appear to be a shortage of awful pickup lines that people will use to try to win over a potential partner, ranging from “me n u” to the utterly cheesy “fine apple.” We have a list of 100 bad chatup lines that you should never use if you want to leave a positive impression. While bad pickup lines may seem like a quick and easy way to get someone’s attention, they often come across as insincere and can be a major turn-off. Instead, try being yourself and engage in a genuine conversation. Who knows, you might just become someone’s dream partner without ever having to resort to a cringey pickup line.
Bad pickup lines dirty
“My sister is on dating apps and I’ve seen people use bad pickup lines for her that make me raise an eyebrow, cringe, or even burst into laughter out of sheer disbelief,” shares Maya, a scientist from Denver. While some people may find humor in these outrageous attempts, it’s essential to recognize that others can feel weirded out by them. After all, not everyone appreciates the charm in bad flirting lines that cross boundaries or take a sharp turn into the realm of explicit discomfort.
1. “Are you summer? Because you will be coming soon”
Oh boy, starting with a weather metaphor might seem innocent enough, but this line takes a quick detour to an awkward destination. Talking about a stranger’s orgasm isn’t exactly the way to warm their heart.
2. “If I was a delivery guy, I would be giving YOU the tip”
While clever wordplay can be entertaining, this line takes a turn into an inappropriate innuendo. No one wants to feel objectified, especially by a hypothetical delivery person.
Related Reading: 65 Love Paragraphs For Her | Cute, Romantic And Deep
3. “Do you eat non-veg? I have a sausage that is safe to eat”
Ah, the classic ‘sausage’ innuendo. Remember, folks, dirty jokes aren’t a shortcut to someone’s heart but can be a form of sexual harassment, like this one is.
4. “Are you a roller coaster? Because I am going to scream when I ride you”
Ghost trains might bring out screams of joy and excitement, but this line will likely evoke a different type of scream altogether — Disbelief and discomfort. Sexualizing someone without their consent is a surefire way to derail any potential connection, and can even be traumatizing.
5. “Kids are cute, want to have some?”
Making suggestive remarks about intimate activities without establishing a proper connection and boundaries is disrespectful and boundary-crossing.
6. “Do you like my shirt? I bought it just so you could take it off”
Compliments are usually appreciated, but not when they come with a sleazy request. Making someone uncomfortable with your intentions won’t score you any points and is one of the biggest flirting mistakes people make.
7. “Is it possible that you might be an escalator? I would happily go up and down on you”
Equating someone to an elevator might seem clever, but when it’s followed by a blatant sexual reference, it’s no longer clever — It’s cringe-inducing. Remember, consent and boundaries are always key.
8. “I love your pants, can I try them on in the morning?”
Invasive and presumptuous, this line dehumanizes the person. It’s important to establish mutual consent before assuming any level of intimacy.
9. “You have great buns, I have the meat, let’s make a sandwich”
This line attempts to combine food and attraction, but it ends up being tasteless and disrespectful. Comparing someone’s body parts to food objects is a form of objectification, especially when it comes to consent in dating.
10. “Are you a parking spot? Because I’d like to park my face between your legs”
This line is explicit, degrading, and completely inappropriate. It not only objectifies the person but also violates their boundaries by making an unsolicited sexual proposition.
11. “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes … and I’d like to explore the rest of you”
While complimenting someone’s eyes can be flattering, adding a suggestive remark about exploring their body without their consent turns the line into an uncomfortable proposition.
Related Reading: Best Dating App Conversation Starters That Work Like A Charm
12. “Do you have a name, or can I call you mine tonight?”
Assuming ownership over someone’s identity and implying a desire for a short-term, casual encounter is disrespectful and disregards the importance of establishing a genuine connection.
13. “Are you a chef? Because you’ve got all the right ingredients to spice up my night”
This line objectifies the person, reducing them to a mere ingredient for the speaker’s sexual gratification. Where’s the respect? This isn’t flattery.
14. “Is your dad a gardener? Because you’ve got a body that’s blooming”
Turning a compliment about someone’s attractiveness into an explicit sexual reference objectifies the person and disregards their consent. Also, don’t bring up their parents maybe?
15. “Are you Instagram? Because you’ve got me double-tapping that gorgeous body of yours”
Implying your desire to interact with someone’s body without consent — Sexual harassment. It’s crucial to not bring up bodies so casually in any romantic or sexual context.
16. “Are you a light bulb? Because you turn me on”
While compliments about attractiveness can be flattering, if that’s what the person is looking for, explicitly sexualizing someone reduces them to an object of desire and ignores their autonomy and boundaries.
17. “Are you a dictionary? Because you give meaning to every dirty word I know”
This is offensive and objectifying. It reduces the person to a source of sexual gratification without regard for their feelings.
18. “Are you a fire alarm? Because you make my pants feel like they’re on fire”
Equating a stranger to a fire alarm and making an inappropriate remark about arousal is insensitive and can be deeply traumatizing.
19. “Is your name Cinderella? Because I see that dress disappearing by midnight”
This non-consensual line sends the message that you’re just interested in sex.
20. “Are you an F1 car? Because I’d love to take you for a ride and watch you scream”
Comparing someone to a sports car, using explicit language, assuming their interest and desire for you – It’s wrong on every level.
21. “Do you like whipped cream? Because I can think of a few tasty ways to put it to good use”
This is blatant disregard for the person’s comfort. Also, turning an innocent food item into a sexual innuendo, how original.
22. “Do you have a zipper? Because I’d love to unzip your dress and reveal the beauty underneath”
You can’t make a reference to unclothing someone or express explicit desires without consent.
23. “Is your name luggage? Because I’d love to handle you with care and unpack all your secrets”
Making someone a metaphor for sexual exploration without consent disregards their boundaries. It fails to establish a respectful and consensual interaction.
24. “Is your name Nutella? Because I want to spread you on everything and savor every bit”
Using a food item to make a suggestive comment about intimate encounters without consent reduces the person to a consumable object, and can be truly scary for them to hear.
25. “The desserts here are too expensive, you’d be the perfect one”
This is an excuse to steer the conversation toward a sexual innuendo and is a recipe for disaster.
As we explored these bad pickup lines gone dirty, it’s evident that they lack charm, respect, and understanding of the role of consent. Although flirting can be enjoyable, it’s crucial to do it with humor and consideration for the other person. Let’s put the cringe-worthy behind us and embrace the art of true connection, where flirting humor and self-deprecating pickup lines may result in smiles and an enlightening exchange. Keep in mind that respect is hotter in the world of romance and goes a long way.
Related Reading: 65 Funny Texts To Get Her Attention And Make Her Text You
Bad pickup lines for her
Imagine finding yourself in a bustling coffee shop, desperately trying to conjure the perfect pickup line to impress the intriguing person sitting alone at the corner table. Your heart races and your mind scrambles for something clever to say. With sweaty palms and a pounding heart, you muster the courage and blurt out some classic bad chatup lines. Naturally, the person doesn’t swoon. They instead give you an amused but unimpressed look. We’ve all seen our fair share of awkward pickup line encounters, so now is the time to explain why these horrible pickup lines are doomed to fail.
1. “Are you Siri? Because you autocomplete me!”
Starting with a tech reference can feel impersonal, making the other person wonder if they’re being compared to a virtual assistant. It might not evoke the warm emotions you’re aiming for.
2. “I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together”
This line comes across as clichéd and indicates that you are not really interested in a real connection, which could be off-putting.
3. “Is your dad a baker? Because you’re a cutie pie!”
This line attempts to be sweet but falls flat with its cheesy and outdated nature, leaving the recipient more likely to cringe than be flattered.
4. “Do you play Nintendo? Because I think Wii look good together”
The play on words using “Wii” and “we” could prompt a surprised or amused reaction from the person, or it could backfire if they don’t understand the reference.
Related Reading: How To Impress A Guy And Make Him Fall For You In 2023
5. “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you”
This line attempts to be cute, but it often elicits eye rolls and is seen as an outdated attempt at flattery.
6. “I’m learning about important dates in history, and I’d love to add today as the day I met you”
While this line may seem charming at first, it can come off as forced. It puts pressure on the other person to feel an instant connection based solely on the timing of the encounter rather than genuine compatibility.
7. “You look so fine and I really wanna make you mine”
This line relies heavily on shallow physical attraction rather than meaningful connection. It diminishes their worth to mere appearance, which is never a good foundation for a healthy relationship.
8. “Are you the Costco Hogwarts Express? Because you’re the ultimate combination of magical adventures”
This line is aimed at being playful, but it often comes across as confusing. Mixing pop culture references can be a hit or a miss, and in this case, it misses the mark.
9. “If you were a transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine”
This line relies on a pun and this is one of the most common mistakes in trying to impress a girl as it often falls flat due to its lack of originality. It’s an overused trope that doesn’t showcase genuine effort in capturing someone’s interest.
10. “Because Yoda one, I am falling for you”
This line relies on referencing a beloved character to create a connection, but it tends to come across as awkward and clichéd.
11. “Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got ‘Fine’ written all over you”
Again, why choose to objectify a person rather than trying to get to know them?
12. “Is your dad a boxer? Because you’re a knockout!”
First of all, why can’t their mom be the boxer in this scenario? Secondly, focusing on someone’s physical attractiveness as you introduce yourself to them can be seen as shallow and lacking substance, reducing the person to their looks rather than their personality or character.
13. “Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection”
This is a very cliché pickup line. It often comes across as forced and contrived.
14. “Can I follow you home? Because my parents always told me to follow my dreams”
This line may sound cute on the surface, but it can come off as invasive and pushy and make the other person uncomfortable.
Related Reading: 101 Best Pick Up Lines For Guys
15. “Excuse me, but I think you dropped something: My jaw”
This line relies on a cheesy compliment, but it often falls flat and can be perceived as shallow or exaggerated.
16. “Instead of making me stare at you, do you have any exciting plans for the evening?”
The person might be taken aback by the sudden shift from gazing to asking about their evening plans, making them feel alarmed or unsure about how to respond to the pickup line.
17. “Are you Tinder? Because you’re making my heart swipe right”
This line relies on a clichéd analogy, which may sound insincere, potentially diminishing the impact of the compliment.
18. “I must be a super like because I can’t help but be drawn to you”
This line relies on a specific feature of a dating app and may not resonate with someone unfamiliar with the concept, making it confusing or irrelevant.
19. “Is your name Uber? Because you’re the ride I’ve been waiting for”
While comparing someone to an Uber ride might seem cute, the concerns about coming off as creepy or invasive could make the line lose its charm.
20. “Are you a Zomato rating? Because you’re definitely a 5–star dish”
This pickup line reduces the person to a mere object of appraisal, focusing solely on their physical attractiveness and disregarding their personality or inner qualities. Also, never rate a human being.
21. “Is your name Cappuccino? Because you’ve frothed up my heart”
It lacks genuine emotions. But the main issue is that it’s nonsensical.
22. “Are you a top-rated app on the App Store? Because you’re definitely a winner in my eyes”
This line lacks depth (or even sense) and no meaningful interaction can happen after this.
23. “Are you a dessert menu? Because you’ve got all the options I’m craving”
Associating someone with a list of options diminishes their individuality and agency, reducing them to a source of immediate gratification or consumption.
24. “You look like a slice of pizza to me, because you’ve got all the right toppings that make me melt”
Comparing someone to a pizza and their attributes to toppings can be seen as unoriginal, lacking depth, as well as a lie since you don’t know them yet.
Related Reading: 43 Funny Tinder Questions Your Matches Will Love
25. “You remind me of Hermione. Because you’ve cast a spell on me”
While some people may appreciate the reference, others may not be familiar with the character or the context. It can come across as exclusionary or assuming shared knowledge.
These clichéd and bad pickup lines, dirty or nonsensical, may have had their moment in the past, but in today’s dating landscape, they’re nothing more than cringe-worthy relics. It’s time to ditch the tired one-liners and opt for thoughtful approaches that showcase your personality and sincerity. Remember, it’s the connection that matters, not the line you use to break the ice.
Bad pickup lines for him
Prepare yourself for a collection of one-liners that will make you question the very essence of smoothness and leave you wondering, “Who on Earth thought this was a good idea?” From comparing someone to inanimate objects to attempting to charm with cheesy wordplay, these pickup lines defy logic and taste, leaving you questioning the sanity of their creators. Picture the awkward silence that follows a poorly executed line, the uncomfortable glances exchanged, and the collective groan echoing through the room.
1. “Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest”
While this corny pickup line attempts to use a clever analogy between someone’s interest in a bank loan and their interest in the person being addressed, it is neither engaging nor funny.
2. “If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine apple”
This line uses a common and overused fruit analogy. Comparing someone to a fruit, particularly an apple, can be seen as generic.
Related Reading: 35 Romantic Games For Couples To Brighten The Spark
3. Is your name ‘Seat’? Because as long as I have a face, you’ll always have a place to sit”
This comes across as crude, unappealing, or scary if he doesn’t appreciate that kind of humor or directness.
4. “Do you know what I’m wearing? The smile you just gave me”
While the intention may be to compliment the person, the initial question about what the speaker is wearing can be confusing and may not make immediate sense. Also, it’s overused.
5. “I heard you’re the week’s hottest single, and I just had to say hello”
By emphasizing their status as the “hottest single,” the line reduces their value to their physical appearance, which can be off-putting. It’s important to approach interactions with others in a respectful and considerate manner.
6. “Are you a Jedi? Because I’m feeling the force between us”
Relying heavily on pop culture references may limit the effectiveness of the line. If the recipient is not a fan of Star Wars or doesn’t understand the reference, the line may lose its intended impact.
7. “Is your last name Gouda? Because you’re looking extra gouda tonight”
While wordplay can be fun, relying solely on physical appearance in a pickup line can be superficial and uninteresting. It’s important to engage in conversations that showcase genuine interest in the person’s personality.
8. “Are you a fine print? Because I can’t stop reading you”
It implies that the person is being closely examined or scrutinized, which can make them feel uncomfortable or invaded. This type of pickup line doesn’t establish a real connection with the person.
9. “Are you boyfriend material? Because I’m ready to be yours.”
This pickup line assumes that the person being addressed is seeking a romantic relationship, particularly with you. It’s important to approach potential relationships with respect and less entitlement.
10. “Do you know what’s on the menu? Me n u”
This one’s just plain cheesy. Don’t use it, folks!
11. “Do you have a funny feeling in your stomach? It’s probably me falling for you”
Using physical sensations to describe emotions can be subjective and might not resonate with everyone. Moreover, some individuals may find this line too forward or uncomfortable as it assumes a level of intimacy that does not exist yet.
Related Reading: The Dangers Of Online Dating In 2022 And How To Avoid Them
12. “Are you a library card? Because I want to check you out”
Telling them you want to check out their body is a way of objectifying the person. Even if they like this line but don’t have an affinity for books or library cards, the analogy will not resonate with them and the pickup line will fall flat. It’s important to consider the other person’s preferences and find common ground when engaging in conversations.
13. “Are you a hot cup of tea? Because you warm my heart”
This may seem sweet initially but lines centered solely around physical attributes or superficial comparisons can come across as shallow and lacking an actual bond. Calling them ‘hot’ in your first conversation is the problem here.
14. Hey, I’m Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?”
Tech humor is great, but this line could be unsettling. It might give the impression of imposing oneself on the other person, leading to feelings of intrusion rather than sparking a comfortable interaction. Maybe use this line after you reach a level of intimacy with someone you’re already dating.
15. “Are you a genie? Because you’ve granted all my wishes just by being here”
The pickup line relies on the notion that the person being addressed has had a significant positive impact on the speaker’s life. If he doesn’t share the same sentiment or appreciation, the line may feel suffocating to him,
16. “Are you a Usain Bolt? Because you’re making my heart race”
The pickup line draws a parallel between the person being addressed and Bolt’s ability to make hearts race due to his incredible speed. If he doesn’t share the same enthusiasm for sports or the reference, the line may not have the desired effect.
17. “Are you a scientist? Because being with you feels like a chemistry experiment gone right”
The pickup line conveys a sense of compatibility and strong signs of chemistry between the speaker and the person being addressed. If he doesn’t feel that way, the line may not resonate with him.
18. “Do you believe in burning off calories? Because I know a great way to do it together”
Meaningful connections are built on shared interests, values, and great conversations that go beyond surface-level attractions and sexual propositions.
19. “Are you a vending machine? Because you look like a snack”
Referring to someone as a “snack” implies a superficial interest based solely on their appearance, which can be disrespectful and diminishes their worth as an individual.
20. “Are you a haunted house? Because being with you makes me scream with excitement”
This can make the line come across as objectifying as well as exaggerated. Get to know them before you give such an extreme reaction.
21. “You’re like a candy bar. And I can’t resist a bite”
The pickup line implies that the speaker finds the recipient incredibly tempting and irresistible. This line might not work on him if he doesn’t appreciate the comparison of a person to a candy bar or if he doesn’t find it flattering.
22. “If you were a burger at McDonald’s, you’d definitely be ‘McGorgeous’ on the menu”
Don’t compare them with a desirable item on a fast-food menu. This could make him uncomfortable enough to step away from you.
23. “You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop”
This pickup line may fall flat (just like the bottom of your laptop) as it might come off as too impersonal and clichéd, lacking the genuine connection that meaningful compliments can foster.
24. “Are you on a diet? It sure did your body good”
This pickup line is unappealing and creepy because it focuses on the person’s physical appearance. It makes a presumptuous comment about their body and displays ignorant views on diet culture.
Related Reading: 15 Speed Dating Dos and Don’ts You Need To Know
25. “Is your name Pikachu? Because whenever I see you, you electrify my heart”
While it attempts to convey a sense of excitement and attraction, if the person being addressed is not familiar with Pokémon or doesn’t connect with the reference, the line may confuse them.
Remember, humor can be a great icebreaker, but it’s important to use it wisely and gauge the other person’s receptiveness. While these bad pickup lines may bring a momentary laugh, they often lack authenticity and can come across as awkward or even disrespectful. To create a connection, it’s best to engage in deep meaningful conversations, show real interest, and be yourself. By approaching interactions with sincerity and respect, we increase the chances of forming a romantic dynamic that has the potential to blossom into something beautiful.
Dodgy pickup lines
There are different kinds of dodgy chatup lines that people use to seem impressive. The really bad pickup lines are those that are doomed to fail from the very beginning because some of them reek of desperation. Join us as we dive into the realm of dubious pickup lines and explore examples of why they won’t work.
1. “Are you a Star Wars fan? Because when I first saw you, I could’ve sworn we met in a galaxy far, far away”
While finding common interests can be a great conversation starter, this line relies heavily on assumptions. Assuming someone is a Star Wars fan can come across as presumptuous and may not resonate with everyone.
2. “All these people must be crazy because you’re the only fine apple in the bunch”
Flattery can be charming, but this line combines a generic compliment with a questionable analogy. Comparing someone to a fruit may not be the most romantic or original way to express admiration.
Related Reading: How To Ask A Guy Out? 21 Creative Ideas To Set You Up For Success
3. “Are you a vending machine? Because I am hungry”
Comparing someone to a vending machine objectifies them and reduces their value to a mere commodity. Plus, don’t tell someone you want to eat something that falls out of them.
4. “I must have a serious deficiency because I can’t resist your vitamin charm”
This line suggests that the speaker lacks self-control and implies that the person they’re interested in is solely responsible for their attraction. It’s essential to take personal responsibility for one’s actions and emotions.
5. “Are you in the phone book? Because I’ve been searching for your number all night”
Obsessively searching for someone’s contact information is intrusive and is an act of a stalker. Respecting personal boundaries is essential in any interaction.
6. “Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?”
The recipient may not be a believer of love at first sight. They may be tired of such entitled pickup lines that suggest physical appearance alone should be enough to ignite love or attraction.
7. “Can I be your Band-Aid? I want to stick with you through thick and thin”
Comparing yourself to a Band-Aid might imply that you want to fix or heal their assumed problems. Also, it seems desperate to want to stick to a stranger.
8. “Can I borrow your middle name? I want to make sure we have a perfect match”
Requesting personal information like a middle name early on can be seen as invasive and inappropriate. It’s crucial to build trust and mutual understanding before delving into personal details.
9. “Oh God! I have a funny feeling. Maybe because you’re giving me butterflies”
This may confuse or unsettle the person you’re trying to impress. It’s best to communicate feelings directly and sincerely.
10. “I must be a time traveler because I feel like I’ve seen my future with you”
Invoking time travel in a pickup line can come across as disingenuous. It’s important to be present in the moment rather than relying on unrealistic claims or gimmicks.
11. “Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears”
While the intention might be to flatter, this line implies that the speaker only has eyes for the person they’re interested in. If they just met you, this can make them feel creeped out.
Related Reading: When You Catch A Guy Staring At You This Is What He Is Thinking
12. “Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart”
Comparing someone to an extraterrestrial being may come across as odd or hurtful, and it doesn’t contribute to a meaningful conversation or connection.
13. “Are you an Instagram filter? Because you make everything in my life look more vibrant and beautiful”
Comparing someone to an Instagram filter can be seen as superficial, focusing solely on their appearance rather than their inner qualities. The recipient of this remark doesn’t exist to make your life ‘look’ better.
14. “Is your name WhatsApp? Because you’re the one I want to see as soon as I wake up every morning”
While referencing a messaging app like WhatsApp can be playful, it’s important to not come across as clingy or intrusive. This line assumes a relationship with the person that doesn’t exist yet.
15. “Are you a Netflix series? Because I can’t wait to binge-watch you and explore every episode of your fascinating life”
Don’t reduce their complexity to mere entertainment. It’s crucial to value someone as a multidimensional person rather than a source of amusement or worse, addiction.
16. “Are you a library book? Because I can’t wait to uncover the story within”
Yes, it’s important to approach relationships with curiosity and respect for the person’s unique narrative. But if it happens this early on in a dynamic, anyone would feel uncomfortable and creeped out.
17. “Are you a fisherman? Because you’ve caught my attention, and I’m hooked on you”
This analogy may reduce the person to a catch or conquest. Building a genuine connection requires mutual respect and interest, going beyond superficial comparisons.
18. “If you were a triangle you’d be a–cute one”
This generic pickup line won’t work because it uses a geometric metaphor, which might not be relatable in a romantic context and could come across as awkward or unusual.
20. “Are you a diary? Because I want to fill the pages of my life with the memories we create together.”
This sounds cute at first but to some, you might sound too hopeful especially if you are using it on a stranger.
21. “Girls call me butter, since I’m so smooth. Wanna try some?”
This comes off as plain creepy and strange. And no, girls don’t call you butter.
19. “Are you a banana? Because you are very a–peeling”
This might not work effectively because it relies on a pun, which might not resonate with the person you’re trying to impress. Originality and authenticity are essential to get someone’s attention.
22. “I’m sure you like tea, cuz you’re such a cu-tea”
For someone who enjoys wordplay, it might bring forth a chuckle. However, it is cheesy. While some might find this line endearing, others might roll their eyes at the predictability.
23. “Your body is 70% water and I’m thirsty”
This pickup line is inappropriate and objectifying. Approaching someone with such a suggestive comment early on in the interaction will make them feel uncomfortable.
Related Reading: 25 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You
24. “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”
While intended to be charming, this pickup line is clichéd. Using a tired line like this may make the other person feel like they’re not being seen as an individual with unique qualities.
25. “Are you a video game? Because I can’t wait to press your start button.”
It’s important to ensure the other person is on the same level of playful banter. Don’t press ‘any’ button without consent. She’s a person, not an elevator.
Instead of relying on horrible pickup lines, focus on heartfelt compliments, shared interests, and engaging in thoughtful conversations. Keep in mind that every person is special and deserves to be treated with respect. Therefore, give up such dodgy pick-up lines the next time you want to start a conversation. To leave a lasting impression, choose sincerity. You’ll have a better chance of making relationships that matter and meeting someone who values you for who you are.
The world’s worst pickup lines are those that lack humor and originality. It’s better to be original and make mistakes or to even create embarrassing (but funny) situations. More effective outcomes always come from getting to know someone rather than from depending on a one-liner. Remember, the most powerful pickup line of all is simply being yourself and showing the person you’re interested in that you value and respect them.