Getting engaged is one of the most important milestones in one’s life. As your loved ones embark on this remarkable journey, you want to shower them with all the love, affection and warmth you feel for them and one way to do that is to show them. If your friends have decided to put a ring on it, that’s your cue to start with your search for newly engaged gifts to tell them how they matter to you.
Gifting as per the occasion might leave you in a fix. You want it to be special, grand and unique, because, duh, the occasion asks for it! Fret not. We are here with an impressive list of gifts for newly engaged couples. Sit back and read on through our splendid suggestions.
18 Unique Gifts That Any Newly Engaged Couple Will Love
Finding the right engagement gifts for newly engaged friend can be difficult. You want it to tick all the boxes, but are falling short of ideas. And this is exactly where we step in to make this quest easier for you.
With our list of newly engaged gifts, you will find all sorts of gifting ideas – the simpler surprises, the grand gifts, the personalized possessions et al. Everything that you can (and some that you can’t) think of is here on our list. So let’s start with our shopping spree!
Related Reading: 15 Custom-Made Personalized Couple Gifts
1. His and her whiskey glasses
The best gift for newly engaged couple is here! All eyes on this set of beautiful whiskey glasses for the couple because it is time to kickstart the celebrations. And what better way to celebrate than by popping that champagne bottle?! Raise a toast to the newly engaged couple in style. They are sure to cherish this gift long after the occasion for its elegant beauty and practicality. The soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. are no longer a boyfriend and girlfriend. And this is just the right gift to set the tone for all the gatherings, celebrations and get-togethers the couple will be hosting in the years to come.
- Set of wine and scotch glasses made of high-quality material
- Scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe glasses
- Wine glass measures 15 oz and the whiskey glass measures 11 oz
- Durable glasses printed with premium ink that is guaranteed to last long
2. Couple’s photo holder
Every couple has a love story to tell. Let that story be told through these newly engaged gifts. This photo holder is apt for displaying the beautiful journey the lovebirds have had. Use it as a decor piece at their engagement venue, or gift it to them along with a few pictures from their days of being boyfriend and girlfriend. The couple will undoubtedly adore this unique gift as they are taken back to the good old days making them fall in love once again.
- Photo frame made of premium quality MDF wood
- Heart-shaped string art on frame made using cotton lines
- Includes mounting hardware, rope and 6 wooden clips for hanging pictures
- Product dimensions 13.5 x 5.5 in
3. Wedding countdown calendar blocks
We know how difficult it is to come up with gift ideas for newly engaged couples (sometimes way more difficult than choosing a partner). But we’ve got just the right gift that will please the newly engaged couple no end as they plan their wedding – a wedding countdown calendar. While finalizing all their D-day shenanigans, this set of blocks will be a pretty, visual reminder of their fairytale love story moving toward the happily-ever-after phase. We know it can be pretty tough to control your excitement for the big day, so with this unique gift, they get to show it off in style.
- Reversible set of blocks to set reminder of number of days left for wedding/anniversary
- Dual-sided blocks that make up to three phrases to celebrate your marriage and anniversary
- 3-in-1 design for celebrating monthly milestones and anniversaries
- Rustic-chic finish blocks with lettering in high-contrasting colors
4. Marriage survival kit
So the couple is finally hitched and the lovebirds are brimming with excitement for their big, fat wedding. Gift them this marriage survival kit and give them more reasons to spend quality time together. This one will help them bond better with each other as they raise a toast to the new chapter in their lives and enjoy it with a game of dice. Funny, practical and thoughtful, this is a one-of-a-kind newly engaged gift box.
- Kit includes heart-shaped ring dish, key-shaped bottle opener, steel wine tumblers, set of funny coasters, 5 fun answer dice, 10 sexy coupons and a congratulations card
- Comes in attractive, ready-to-gift packaging
- Coupons for couples and decision making dice for those fun times together
- Stainless steel 12oz wine tumblers with straw to add style to the celebrations
5. Wedding planner and organizer
The newly engaged couple will have tons of things to plan for their big day. So why not go for the best gift for newly engaged couple – a wedding planner. Present them with this practical organizer wherein they can jot down all the wedding planning tips and ideas they have for that perfect wedding. This planner will act as the perfect companion for the couple, helping them put together the wedding they have always dreamt of. Be it for your friends, colleagues, neighbors, or family, you can never go wrong with this amazing gift.
- Hardcover bound wedding planner with 132 pages to note down every detail
- Thematic tabs for organizing budget, guest list, vendors, contacts, et al
- Beautiful, elegant cover with golden corner protectors and spiral wire
- Keep all appointments and schedule handy
- Product dimensions: 11.4 x 10.9 x 1 in
Related Reading: 16 Wedding Party Gifts For Both Bride And Groom Squad
6. Newly engaged gifts box for couple
The one thing that every newly engaged couple looks forward to (apart from the wedding day) is their honeymoon, wink. Get this couple honeymoon-ready for an adventurous vacation. Trust this gift set to check off all the boxes in the travel essential checklist. The bride might have packed the raciest of lingerie for her honeymoon, but she sure won’t step out of her home without this gift box. When gifts for newly engaged friend can be as indispensable as this, you know you’ve got to get your hands on it.
- Set includes fiance and fiancee printed wine glasses, Mr. and Mrs. printed jewelry trays, red wine bottle sleeve, pair of couple luggage tags, pair of coffee spoons and stylish corkscrew
- Stylish wine glasses with 15 oz capacity for date nights
- Personalized gift set comes with greeting card
7. Scented wax candle
Who doesn’t love scented candles? They smell heavenly, create a sensuous ambiance, look beautiful, uplift the mood and are perfect for those at-home date nights. Your list of gifts for newly engaged couples has to have an aromatic candle for all of these reasons and more. Pair this candle up with a heartfelt message and see their faces light up with a beautiful smile. With a functional candle like this, you are sure to ace the gifting game.
- Scented notes of sugared citrus, tropical fruits and mountain greens
- Product dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 in, 9 oz wax giving 40+ hours of burn time
- Functional yet stylish soy candle
- Candle jar with gold metal lid and pink label printed “Omg! You’re engaged!”
8. Hand casting kit
Gift ideas for newly engaged couples should be such that they can be treasured as keepsakes. Getting engaged is a golden moment to be cherished for years. Surprise your friends with your gifting skills with this unique hand casting kit. This hand molding kit will take everyone by surprise with its fine and intricate details. The kit makes an awe-inspiring, life-like structure of the couple’s hands – clasped in love. A keepsake that will remind them of the auspicious day forever.
- Hand molding kit for 2
- Non-toxic and safe for skin
- Includes instruction manual, gold standard molding alginate, translucent casting container, high-strength stone casting powder, cleaning tool in wood, latex-free gloves and sandpaper
- Premium quality material used that casts the tiniest of skin and jewelry details
Related Reading: 15 Custom-Made Personalized Couple Gifts
9. Christmas tree ornament
Gift ideas for newly engaged couples need not be meant only to celebrate the engagement of others. Needless to say, as a newly engaged couple, you can celebrate your own life-changing milestones with these. If you are a new couple climbing aboard the ‘got hitched’ bandwagon, then this one’s for you. Celebrate your first Christmas together with your love and get this cute Christmas tree ornament. The keepsake ornament will be the right addition to your tree, adding cheers to the festive season. The simple reminder that it is going to be your first Christmas together after getting engaged is indeed special and romantic.
- High-quality porcelain Christmas ornament, printed on both sides
- Comes with elegant red satin ribbon
- Ornament diameter measuring 3 in
- Wooden finish gives it rustic touch
10. Candle holder statue
A lovely gift for newly engaged couples madly in love with each other is this candle holder statue representing Man and Wife caught in an embrace – a symbol of the love that fires their soul. A beautiful piece of room decor, it doubles up as a candle holder. Get this newly engaged gift for your friends or family, it’s bound to catch everyone’s eye. Have a colleague’s engagement party to attend? Present the couple with this statue and they will be impressed for sure.
- Elegant, iInfinity-shaped couple statue made of high-quality resin
- Product dimensions: 3.85 x 4 x 8.5 in
- Package includes flickering LED candle, batteries, votive cup, and greeting card
- Comes beautifully packed in attractive gift box
11. Set of kissing mugs
We know you want your gifts for newly engaged friends to be unique and stylish, reflecting your personal style. But what is so special about this set of mugs, you may ask. Well, the most striking part about this mug set is its unique design. These mugs look like a kissing couple when placed next to each other. The beauty and practicality of this mugs and spoons set makes it an obvious choice for gifting purposes. The contrasting colors of the mugs stand for the yin and yang in every relationship. Trust this set to make their tea time more romantic.
- Bone china mugs that fit into each other’s contours to resemble a kissing couple
- Comes with set of coordinated spoons which can be slipped into the slotted handles of the mug
- Durable and chip-resistant mugs that are microwave and dishwasher safe
- Set comes securely packed in sturdy box; delivered to your doorstep
12. Set of apron, pot holder and mitts
The couple that cooks together, stays together. Newly engaged gifts are best when they bring the couple closer, giving them ample quality time to spend with each other. What better way to ensure this than giving them a set of aprons and oven mitts which they can use while they bond over a cooking sesh. Which couple wouldn’t want some romantic us-time? Present them with this opportunity to make memories together. The new love-birds will definitely be appreciative of this thoughtful present.
- Set of 5 that includes 2 aprons, 1 pair of oven mitts, 1 pot holder, and 1 kitchen towel
- Made of high-quality imported fabric that is 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Apron features 2 large pockets, adjustable neck straps with plastic buckles
- Comfortable size that fits all
Related Reading: 6 Simple And Fun Recipes To Cook Together This Weekend
13. Prayers for marriage and a blanket
A couple standing at the crossroads of a new relationship, needs everyone’s good wishes and prayers. It is a life-changing decision. Although your wishes are always there with your loved ones, a little gesture will do no harm. So why not bless them with a marriage prayer? Sounds good. And when you have a blanket with a marriage prayer printed on it, it sounds even better. Grab this blanket for the couple to cuddle and snuggle in, while your blessings envelope them securely.
- Made of premium-quality flannel fabric
- Super soft fleece for utmost comfort
- Product dimensions: 60 in L x 50 in W (also available in different sizes)
- Suitable for both machine and hand wash
14. LED light wall hanging
Nothing can get more special than a personalized gift. Newly engaged gifts definitely go up a notch when they are specially customized for the couple. This personalized piece of decor will light up everyone’s lives, quite literally. A wall hanging that doubles up as a night lamp is a sure thing to attract anybody. What’s more? Get it customized with the couple’s name and you’ll be receiving compliments for your gifting skills. This clever and unique gift will surely find its way to the couple’s bedroom.
- Wall hanging crafted out of lacquer protected, poplar plywood
- Battery-powered LED light with push button
- Infinity shaped light customized with name and date (upto 10 characters)
- Product dimensions: 8.3 x 0.16 x 21.6 in, Item weight: 2.12 oz
15. Newly engaged gift box
What do you do when you can’t select one out of all the newly engaged gifts? You get an assortment of gifts to shower the couple with love. This is why we have this amazing gift set here in our list of gift ideas for newly engaged couples. Going to your bestie’s engagement? Carry along this beauty of a gift that will make the couple appreciate your thoughtfulness. A set of utility items that the couple will actually put to use rather than stuff in the cupboard (unlike the fate that most other gifts meet).
- Gift set includes 1 mug, 1 scented candle, portable mirror, jewelry dish and greeting card
- Comes attractively packed in ready-to-gift box
- All products made using high-quality material with excellent finish
- Product dimensions: 10.87 x 7.48 x 4.61 in; item weight: 3.19 lb
16. Travel-friendly tumblers set
When couples get engaged, they get travel companions for life. You can present them with travel-friendly essentials like this set of tumblers. Not only is it a practical gift, but it will also remind them of your thoughtfulness everytime they use it while traveling. This gift set will be a testimony of your love for them as they turn fiance and fiancee.
- Gift set includes 2 stainless steel vacuum flasks, 2 steel straws and straw brushes, pair of braided bracelets, pair of coasters, heart-shaped wine cork and greeting card
- 20 oz capacity vacuum flasks that retain temperature of beverages
- Handy and travel-friendly flasks with BPA-free lids
- Item weight: 2.35 oz
Related Reading: 35 Useful Travel Gift Ideas For Men – Best Gifts That He Will Love
17. Matching t-shirts for the couple
What can be cuter than a newly engaged couple sporting matching t-shirts? Grab this pair of t-shirts for them and see them grin from ear to ear. Practical, useful, cute, stylish and so utterly lovey-dovey – this is one of the best gifts for newly engaged couples. The couple would love to strut around wearing their relationship status on their sleeve, or across their t-shirt in this case. If you are looking for more ideas on similar matching couple gifts, check this list out.
- Set of 2 regular matching t-shirts for couples
- Available in different size combinations and two color options – black or white
- Soft-blended fabric, printed in high-quality ink that lasts long
- Comfortable fit makes for breathable wearability
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
18. Go risque with a couple’s game
If you know the couple really well then you can go the route less taken – the naughty one, that is. Unique, fun, entertaining and definitely romantic, this is one of the newly engaged gifts that will be unexpected and different for sure. A couple game that they can enjoy for a date/game night. This game is sure to pull the newly engaged couple closer as they get to know each other better. Word of caution: Don’t gift this to your employer!
- Three levels of games – Talk, Flirt, Dare
- Easy and fun to play
- Can be played between 2 to 4 players
- Conversation starter at parties as ice-breaking activity
With this extensive yet varied list, you are sure to have gotten some amazing gift ideas for newly engaged couples. Take your pick from the lot, add it to your cart and pamper your loved ones with some thoughtful care. They are certainly going to enjoy basking in your love. Happy shopping!